Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
gimbal issues
561 0 2019-3-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bashy
First Officer
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi folks

I flew 2 batteries on Sunday just gone, 1st flight in a wee while i might add... I had a bad issue with the gimbal of which may or may not have been introduced by myself, bear with...

The issue at hand was that it very rarely stayed straight, it would lean left hand down or right hand down, mostly the latter, if i strafed left hard the gimal would slope and stay sloped left down, slightly mind, perhaps about 5-10º, now if i strafed right, the the darn thing with tilt to about 20-30º right hand down, i think its called yaw see 2 below.

I had only flown once since 2 below, and did not notice the above issue.

#1, Conditions yesterday, windy prob around 26mph gusts cause i could only hit about 17mph in sports, the second flight had a neewer #4 pl filter on. I do not remember having any issues with this filter on in the past prob cause i'd never used it, i cannot remember, why a pl you ask, well, it was the only #4 i had and i was flying over a lot of water

#2 I changed the gimbal yaw motor for a brand new one 2 flights (outtings) back, i changed this in the hope that the gimbal dance issue (known issue) would be resovled, suffice to say, i am glad it didnt cost me too much, brings me to my next ask, did it need any sort of wizardry by wizards because that motor was changed?

Sorry, not very good with terminology

2019-3-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules