Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
RC Sticks mounted or not when put rc in the case ?
797 5 2019-3-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gfab71
Second Officer
Flight distance : 492874 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Just a curiosity, but you disassemble the stick of the radio control of the Mavic 2 zoom every time you put it in the cases?
I ask because I bought online a PGYTech case ( this one, https://www.pgy-tech.com/carrying-case-for-mavic-2 ) and from the videos on the web I see that to store the remote control the sticks are disassembled every time.
Better to leave them always mounted or we can safely remove them from the rc every time?
2019-3-26
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. This scenario would depend on the case that you've used to store the remote controller. You could either leave the sticks mounted on the remote controller or remove it as well. Hopefully, you could get the best recommendation from our valued customers who used the same carrying case that you've purchased. Thank you for continued support.
2019-3-26
Use props
HyLenz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1848182 ft
United States

I use the Fly More case with M2P and I do remove the sticks every time it gets packed. The only issue I have with removing them is I have dropped the sticks a couple times when assembling them for flight. The are small and kind of hard to find in some circumstances. Actually missed a sunset because I fumble-fingered putting on the sticks and had to look for several minutes to find it. The magic moment passed while I was crawling around on the ground. I am using aftermarket extendable sticks, so now I have the originals as a spare, just in case...
2019-3-26
Use props
gfab71
Second Officer
  • >>>
Italy

Thank you for the tips
2019-3-26
Use props
gfab71
Second Officer
  • >>>
Italy

The PGYTECH case arrived today. Perfect for the Mavic 2 Zoom, but i noticed that the drone fits in the bag with the props on, but it's hard to close the bag.
My question is if it is not better to disassemble the propellers every time before putting it in the bag
2019-3-27
Use props
ff22
lvl.4
United States

I bought the pgytech cover that fits over the screen and also over the sticks.  So it does protect the sticks.  But you still need room in any case you purchase.
2019-3-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules