Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans16b93b24
lvl.2
Flight distance : 229400 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

Hello,
has anybody experienced this with Osmo Pocket?

It was on Auto/1920x1080
Can this be fixed in Post on FCPX?
Thanks in advance!
2019-3-26
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. About your concern, it seems a Moiré effect. The Moire pattern can sometimes be seen when looking at certain patterns, such as tile roofs. The influence of the Moire patterning can be relieved by decreasing the sharpness of the camera or you can give a try to post process it. However, we can still wait for the best recommendation from our valued and experienced members and see what can they say about this. Best regards!
2019-3-26
Use props
fans16b93b24
lvl.2
  • >>>
Switzerland

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-26 10:20
Hi there, thank you for reaching out. About your concern, it seems a Moiré effect. The Moire pattern can sometimes be seen when looking at certain patterns, such as tile roofs. The influence of the Moire patterning can be relieved by decreasing the sharpness of the camera or you can give a try to post process it. However, we can still wait for the best recommendation from our valued and experienced members and see what can they say about this. Best regards!

Thanks Gamora....I have it on 50% of my trip videos... disaster :-(
2019-3-26
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

fans16b93b24 Posted at 3-26 10:21
Thanks Gamora....I have it on 50% of my trip videos... disaster :-(

I'm sorry to hear that, If ever you may give a try as well to use an ND filter to lessen or avoid it especially on the bright light condition. Thanks!
2019-3-26
Use props
fans16b93b24
lvl.2
  • >>>
Switzerland

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-26 11:18
I'm sorry to hear that, If ever you may give a try as well to use an ND filter to lessen or avoid it especially on the bright light condition. Thanks!

Thanks... any other advice from any expert?
2019-3-26
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

fans16b93b24 Posted at 3-26 13:13
Thanks... any other advice from any expert?

We can't still wait for other suggestion or feedback from other experienced members here. Best regards!
2019-3-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules