Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dragonfyr
lvl.4
Flight distance : 912661 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi folks,

Trying to get the Mavic Pro to live stream to Twitter, using the Periscope app. A guide i found said to start the drone up, look for a drone icon in the periscope app, couldn't see anything.

Or how about the rtmp:// route?

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,
MrDragonfyr
2019-3-26
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Hopefully, you could get the best recommendation from our DJI valued forum members who manage to do the live streaming using this said application. For RTMP, as long as the live broadcast platform complies with the RTMP protocol, you can use the app to customize the live broadcast with an available RTMP address. Such as Douyu live broadcast. Please contact the live platform for details. Thank you for continued support.
2019-3-27
Use props
Dragonfyr
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 3-27 10:50
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Hopefully, you could get the best recommendation from our DJI valued forum members who manage to do the live streaming using this said application. Thank you for continued support. For RTMP, as long as the live broadcast platform complies with the RTMP protocol, you can use the app to customize the live broadcast with an available RTMP address. Such as Douyu live broadcast. Please contact the live platform for details. Thank you for continued support.

Isn't this that forum? Or have i posted in the wrong place?

It's great to know that people are able to live stream to twitter, wouldn't mind being pointed in the right direction?

2019-3-27
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Dragonfyr Posted at 3-27 19:57
Isn't this that forum? Or have i posted in the wrong place?

It's great to know that people are able to live stream to twitter, wouldn't mind being pointed in the right direction?

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. Since the application that you're using is not a DJI application, I'm afraid that we couldn't provide further information as we're not aware of the capability and function of a third-party application. We do appreciate your understanding.
2019-3-28
Use props
Dragonfyr
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 3-28 12:04
Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. Since the application that you're using is not a DJI application, I'm afraid that we couldn't provide further information as we're not aware of the capability and function of a third-party application. We do appreciate your understanding.

Wait, what?

I'm not asking for information on how to use a third party app. I'm asking if anyone knows of a way to get the Mavic Pro to live stream to twitter?
2019-3-29
Use props
Dragonfyr
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Dragonfyr Posted at 3-29 02:03
Wait, what?

I'm not asking for information on how to use a third party app. I'm asking if anyone knows of a way to get the Mavic Pro to live stream to twitter?

Just searched Google on how to do this, again, and it suggested my own forum post about it!

So anyone have any updates on this?
2019-7-7
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>

Dragonfyr Posted at 7-7 16:57
Just searched Google on how to do this, again, and it suggested my own forum post about it!

So anyone have any updates on this?

If your on IOS there is a dedicated app for drone streaming https://apps.apple.com/us/app/dronestream/id1390519323?ls=1  Its a bit like periscope but dedicated to drones.
2019-8-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules