Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
General Hi whats up?
774 1 2019-3-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HarleyGuy55
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1159409 ft
United States

Hello all !
It's been a few days since i've been on here so please forgive my no show or talk... lol ! My job has taken control of my life and my wife has the rest BUT i still mange to get some fly time in...Have not ventured out to far , went to a buddies place and it was miles from airport and what do ya no MY bird was flightless ...SON OF A ROUND TABLE PIZZA GUY ! So went home..But was able to go to another friends rental prop and fly around for 20mins or so.. In short other then it still does not fly in the direction of camera or visaversa always seems to be looking in a diff direction.. Gotten used to it but when tracking the boat or motorcyles it gets a little agravating . Other then that its been an awesome drone....One good thing is everytime theres been update from dji its not affected my bird . All said and done i've had more excitment with this hobby then my RC trucks /cars/planes/boats but shooting thing s is still number one! LMAO.... AND AND i've managed to help around my hood with finding 2 dogs and 1 bad guy and no it wasnt me this time.lol ! TTUL !
2019-3-27
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha HarleyGuy,

Good to see you back.  Which Phantom is giving you this problem?  Also, have you checked the DJI FlySafe map to see if you are close to a secure site other than an airport?

Aloha and Drone On!
2019-3-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules