Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Charging CS battery question
1885 12 2019-3-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Anthony8858
Second Officer
Flight distance : 9711 ft
United States

Hi all.
Just sold my P4P and kept my CS monitor for use with my MAvic Air.
I no longer have the ability to charge the batteries on the CS because I would normally use the P4p charger.

I would prefer NOT to purchase another charger.
I was wondering if there's a cable or adapter that would allow me to use my MA charger to charge the CS battery?
2019-3-27
Use props
Sky Donkey
First Officer
Flight distance : 355157 ft
United Kingdom

just search ebay for a 2nd hander. buy the time yourve picked up a cable if they are available you could have probably bought a genuine charger..

Compatible Battery Chargers:

Inspire 2 Battery Charger (IN2C180)
Inspire 2 Battery Charger (ADE018)
Inspire 2 Car Charger (C6S90-2)
Inspire 1 100W Battery Charger (A14-100P1A)
Inspire 1 180W Battery Charger (ADE018)
Inspire 1 Car Charger (C6S90)
Phantom 4 Series Battery Charger (PH4C100)
Phantom 4 Series 160W Battery Charger (PH4C160)
Phantom 4 Car Charger (C6S90)
Phantom 3 Professional Battery Charger (ADE019)
Phantom 3 Car Charger (C4S90)
*Phantom 3 57W Battery Charger (A14-057N1A)
*Osmo 57W Battery Charger (A14-057N1A)
2019-3-27
Use props
Anthony8858
Second Officer
United States

Sky Donkey Posted at 3-27 05:41
just search ebay for a 2nd hander. buy the time yourve picked up a cable if they are available you could have probably bought a genuine charger..

Compatible Battery Chargers:

Thank you very much.
I'll see what I can find off that list
2019-3-27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Anthony8858 Posted at 3-27 08:17
Thank you very much.

Nice to hear that you were able to find it out and Thanks to @Sky Donkey. If you have any question or concern feel free to reach us back. Thanks!
2019-3-27
Use props
Sky Donkey
First Officer
Flight distance : 355157 ft
United Kingdom

Anthony8858 Posted at 3-27 08:17
Thank you very much.

or search "Phantom 3 Charger" on amazon you can pick one up brand new for under £18
2019-3-27
Use props
mAIRs
First Officer
Australia

I got a charge cable from eBay which adapts the CrystalSky Charge case to my Mavic 2 charger and it works very well, I can't fault it... and it's only a few dollars...

This is the one I got: For DJI MAVIC 2 To CrystalSky Monitor 5.5/7.85in Adapter Charger Charge Cable WB..
https://www.ebay.com/itm/For-DJI ... :g:51AAAOSwZltb8-Vw

I'm sure that this cable is defferent from the MA charger connector but surely there is a version for the MA charger....

2019-3-27
Use props
Anthony8858
Second Officer
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-27 09:32
Nice to hear that you were able to find it out and Thanks to @Sky Donkey. If you have any question or concern feel free to reach us back. Thanks!

LOL.. I guess my question or concern is why DJI doesn't provide a charger with a pricey monitor that requires a battery charger?
I know the real answer is they were originally designated for the Phantom / Inspire series... But times have changed and the CS seems to be the forgotten soul.
2019-3-27
Use props
Anthony8858
Second Officer
United States

mAIRs Posted at 3-27 12:58
I got a charge cable from eBay which adapts the CrystalSky Charge case to my Mavic 2 charger and it works very well, I can't fault it... and it's only a few dollars...

This is the one I got: For DJI MAVIC 2 To CrystalSky Monitor 5.5/7.85in Adapter Charger Charge Cable WB..

I've searched high and low and could NOT find a Mavic air version of the cable..
Matter of fact, I did find one that says "Mavic Air, only to order it and receive it and it wouldn't fit anything.I bought  one thinkning it may work.... it didn't.
I'll just reluctantly buy a charger....lol

2019-3-27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Anthony8858 Posted at 3-27 14:01
LOL.. I guess my question or concern is why DJI doesn't provide a charger with a pricey monitor that requires a battery charger?
I know the real answer is they were originally designated for the Phantom / Inspire series... But times have changed and the CS seems to be the forgotten soul.

We really appreciate you being interested. We understand that you want the best deal possible on our CrystalSky and it would be better to have a charger included with it nowadays. However, we take many factors into account when setting prices and packages; hence, it must have been taken into consideration that Phantom users would not need a CrystalSky package with a charger for an additional price especially that this unit was released back then.

We appreciate your feedback about this but CrystalSky may still be a good choice for other users flying a different model, although
perhaps you may always connect with our pre-sales department as they may recommend the best package for you based on your needs if ever there will be a promotion running in the future. Best regards!
2019-3-27
Use props
mAIRs
First Officer
Australia

Anthony8858 Posted at 3-27 14:03
I've searched high and low and could NOT find a Mavic air version of the cable..
Matter of fact, I did find one that says "Mavic Air, only to order it and receive it and it wouldn't fit anything.I bought  one thinkning it may work.... it didn't.
I'll just reluctantly buy a charger....lol

That's dissapointing... perhaps if you get a third party charger with the required specs, you'll save a heap of money, especially when comparing to a charger with the DJI stamp on it... and lets face it... its all chinese shtuff.... so you'll get the same quality no matter what brand you get just not pay the extra for that DJI logo.
2019-3-27
Use props
Cpt.Barbossa
lvl.4
Flight distance : 180 ft
United States

https://youtu.be/dZxJknw58Fk
2019-3-27
Use props
Cpt.Barbossa
lvl.4
Flight distance : 180 ft
United States

check on Amazon/Ebay for CS charge cable,
also looknup on youtube.com a video i posted up about it
C2DA9D56-272E-4641-BE5F-61CB6EF5C3AB.jpeg
5E4ABF34-B17A-423F-891F-D801D9423F09.jpeg
7372C9E8-613F-47B0-BBC5-8D718D4B6D1C.png
2019-3-27
Use props
Anthony8858
Second Officer
United States

Cpt.Barbossa Posted at 3-27 16:40
check on Amazon/Ebay for CS charge cable,
also looknup on youtube.com a video i posted up about it

Tons of Mavic 2, but no mavic Air.

Aren't the ports different for the MP connectors?
2019-3-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules