Compass error after long storage. PH4
676 3 2019-3-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Daniel_Ph4_ML
New

France

Hello to all. I spent a long time in the hospital. About 5 months. Did not launch the drone at this time. Yesterday I was discharged from the hospital and I went to launch a drone. I'm upset. A constant compass error appears and the drone drifts. How to fix it? All sensors are calibrated.
2019-3-27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to hear about the trouble. With regards to that. Just to clarify what Phantom series are you using? If ever you are using a Phantom 4 series. You may give a try to refresh the firmware first using the DJI Assistant 2 in your Pc, then once you are done try to calibrate the compass. But make sure when calibrating the compass there will be no possible any interference in the area such as Magnetic interference or electronic devices that may lead to interference. Best regards!
2019-3-27
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

What surface did you launch from? What was it made of?
2019-3-28
Use props
Daniel_Ph4_ML
New

France

Thanks guys. I read other articles on the forum. I solved my problem. I demagnetized the compass. The problem was in the magnetization of the compass. In the local service, I demagnetized the compass with a special device - CFixer
2019-4-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules