Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Fixed the problem "DJI Assistant 2 BLOCKED, Windows 10"
20298 5 2019-3-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_PEp4mLwh74c7
First Officer
Flight distance : 11597195 ft
  • >>>
United States

This problem is very common, and almost all Window 10 user have to face the problem. I saw the problem when I tried to update a new battery using assistant 2. I spend almost three hours and tried to figured out by myself, but I failed. Finally I searched YouTube, a guy with Indian accent provided the most useful way to fix the problem. I followed the video and just took 5min and solved the problem.

Here is the video and link:

You can also try that way.
2019-3-27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for sharing this tutorial. However, we have the latest DJI Assistant 2 that you may give a try as well here's the link https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/assistant-dji-2
Best regards!
2019-3-27
Use props
gaz 247
New
Flight distance : 51647 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 2019-3-27 10:20
Hi there, thank you for sharing this tutorial. However, we have the latest DJI Assistant 2 that you may give a try as well here's the link https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/assistant-dji-2
Best regards!

it takes you to the download page but will still not recognize the devise
2022-4-25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

gaz 247 Posted at 4-25 13:27
it takes you to the download page but will still not recognize the devise

Hi, there. Could you tell me the model of device you're using now?
2022-4-25
Use props
gaz 247
New
Saudi Arabia

i am using mavic pro ... when i turn on the RC the status is abnormal the front censor needs to be calibrated but can only be done with the assistant 2 i have installed it and it is not connecting. i have tried different USB cables and tried device managment turned off anti virus etc everything is fine up to the point where the usb is prompting connection then when connected nothing futher happens
2022-4-26
Use props
gaz 247
New
Saudi Arabia

i suspect that maybe the micro usb connection on my drone may be the problem but i have no way of knowing or how to check
2022-4-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules