950 5 2019-3-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Wiz33
Second Officer
Flight distance : 35994 ft
  • >>>
United States

Anyone with experience using a reasonably price (~$50)  wireless microphone setup withe the OP? I'll be mostly using it indoor within 10' of the OP
2019-3-27
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

HI, thanks for the inquiry. We're hoping that you could get the best recommendation from our valued DJI Forum members that which is you may need on where you could possibly purchase a wireless microphone. For additional information, the wireless microphone set up hasn't been tested with our Osmo Pocket, therefore, we couldn't guarantee what would be the outcome of this scenario. Thank you for continued support.
2019-3-27
Use props
marctronixx
lvl.4
Flight distance : 210118 ft
  • >>>
United States

you will not get anything reliable at that price point in wireless.
2019-3-27
Use props
TheCameraGuy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 40866 ft
  • >>>
Canada

I’ve had great success with the SONY or the Seinnheiser products. Make sure it’s got multiple frequencies, which is the key to getting clean audio.

Hope this helps
2019-3-27
Use props
BeterBan
lvl.4
Austria

Look amazon or better aliexpress.com - a lot of wireless mics up from € 6
https://de.aliexpress.com/wholes ... less+mic&page=1

2019-3-28
Use props
Wiz33
Second Officer
Flight distance : 35994 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thanks all. I have the Movo VXR-10 which should work good enough in most cases. I just want something for voice recording if I'm moving around indoor (setup with lapel mic preferred). I'm a casual user that does some product review every once in while so as long as the vocal is clear in short distance indoor, it should be fine. I'll give some of the cheaper system a try and if not, I'll look at the more expensive setup.
2019-3-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules