OSMO compatibility
2539 8 2019-3-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tomazi
lvl.1

Serbia

Hello, i'm confused here and i need help.
I have regular OSMO with Zenmuse X3.When i attach Zenmuse X3 WHITE it also works fine,but, when i attach Zenmuse X3 ZOOM it doesn't work.
I can only move camera around with button and the DJI Go app receognize it as DJI OSMO not OSMO plus.Does Zenmuse X3 zoom uses another type of OSMO handle?

Thanks in advance

IMG_3378.png IMG_3377.png

2019-3-28
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry to know about the situation. The Zenmuse X3 Zoom is compatible with the handle of the Osmo, however, using the different camera needs a different firmware. I would like to ask if you've managed to update the firmware of the camera? If not, you may refer to the link to possibly update the firmware of your unit to see if that would help. Kindly keep us posted on the latest progress.

https://www.dji.com/osmo-plus/info#downloads
2019-3-28
Use props
Tomazi
lvl.1

Serbia

DJI Tony Posted at 3-28 08:31
Hi, we're sorry to know about the situation. The Zenmuse X3 Zoom is compatible with the handle of the Osmo, however, using the different camera needs a different firmware. I would like to ask if you've managed to update the firmware of the camera? If not, you may refer to the link to possibly update the firmware of your unit to see if that would help. Kindly keep us posted on the latest progress.

Thank you very much DJI Tony ,i will try that option
2019-3-29
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Tomazi Posted at 3-29 04:45
Thank you very much DJI Tony ,i will try that option

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. Please keep us posted on the latest progress for further assistance. No worries, we're here to help you out. Thank you for continued support.
2019-4-1
Use props
Tomazi
lvl.1

Serbia

Looks like this is the problem . I bought this Zenmuse X3 zoom used and previous owner updated wrong firmware and now it's stuck.That is why my DJI Go app recognize it as OSMO .Regular firmware can not start updating. Is this GAME OVER for OSMO +?                                
2019-4-5
Use props
Tomazi
lvl.1

Serbia

Please,is there any solution for this problem? Thanks in advance
2019-4-16
Use props
fans9444e3c9
lvl.2
New Zealand

DJI Tony Posted at 3-28 08:31
Hi, we're sorry to know about the situation. The Zenmuse X3 Zoom is compatible with the handle of the Osmo, however, using the different camera needs a different firmware. I would like to ask if you've managed to update the firmware of the camera? If not, you may refer to the link to possibly update the firmware of your unit to see if that would help. Kindly keep us posted on the latest progress.

Hi Tony,
It seems you know what you are speaking. My osmo plus is not connecting to the samsung s9 plus. It is not in the wifi list. Can you help. Since last year I have bern told it will be done, but when? Otherwise it is no point buying dji products. When new devices come out the product will be unusable.
Thanks.
2019-4-27
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Tomazi Posted at 4-5 06:39
Looks like this is the problem . I bought this Zenmuse X3 zoom used and previous owner updated wrong firmware and now it's stuck.That is why my DJI Go app recognize it as OSMO .Regular firmware can not start updating. Is this GAME OVER for OSMO +?                                [view_image]

Hi, we're sorry for the late response. You may try to re-flash the firmware of your Zenmuse X3 Zoom using the latest firmware of the Osmo+ which you could get using the link above that was provided. You may follow the video tutorial below for re-flashing the firmware for further check. Please keep us posted on the latest progress.

2019-4-28
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fans9444e3c9 Posted at 4-27 00:26
Hi Tony,
It seems you know what you are speaking. My osmo plus is not connecting to the samsung s9 plus. It is not in the wifi list. Can you help. Since last year I have bern told it will be done, but when? Otherwise it is no point buying dji products. When new devices come out the product will be unusable.
Thanks.

Hi, we're sorry to know about this situation. I would like to clarify if you Osmo+ is up to date when in terms of firmware version? if yes, you may try to reset the wi-fi of your unit to see if you could locate the wi-fi name using your mobile device. Kindly keep us posted on the latest progress. You may refer to the video tutorial below. Thank you for your support.

2019-4-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules