Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
If you know about how electronics work..
641 4 2019-3-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AntDX316
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

If you know how electronics work can you retrofit 360 degree sensors that show up on the OSD and make sonar beeping sounds like DJI designed it from the factory?  Of course a lot of products coming out of the factory usually never ever have it at full capability but when it's your "own" you can do w/e you want with No limit.

I mean it's just better to get a P4P or a Mavic Pro 2 but that doesn't have sonar side sensors and they are big.  I assume it would just be "better" to get a Mavic Pro 2 and retrofit the side sensors but for the Spark as it's very small is it possible to "hack" the components to make it a natural 360 degree sensor drone?
2019-3-28
Use props
bjr981s
lvl.4
Flight distance : 139698 ft
  • >>>
Australia

No having sensors is one thing being able to use these sensors is another. The FC firmware would need to be able to support the additional sensors. And the FC hardware would need to have a port capable of attaching the sensors.
2019-3-29
Use props
AntDX316
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

bjr981s Posted at 3-29 07:10
No having sensors is one thing being able to use these sensors is another. The FC firmware would need to be able to support the additional sensors. And the FC hardware would need to have a port capable of attaching the sensors.

So it can be done but is it worth doing? Probably not without significant R&D.  Not developing it right would look like the 737 Max 8.
2019-3-29
Use props
Strobing_NYC
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3866470 ft
United States

2019-3-29
Use props
wimherman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 208556 ft
Norway

I think you safe yourself time and thus money by getting a more advanced drone like a Mavic pro.. If you need the extra sensors.
2019-3-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules