Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Inspire 2 high beeps and yellow lights
3164 5 2019-3-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RuneWold
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1808064 ft
  • >>>
Norway

Hi

I just got my Inspire 2 back from service (took 3 weeks) at DJI. They changed a few motors that had some problems, a new gimbal mount, and a few other tings.
I wanted to check if all was well and link the RC + +

When I turn it off there is a hight beeping sound and yellow lights blinking.
The Inspire seems to start up normally as after a short while getting the normal sounds in between the yellow one.

Hope anyone can help!
2019-3-28
Use props
RuneWold
lvl.3
  • >>>
Norway

Looks like its ok now.
2019-3-28
Use props
RuneWold
lvl.3
  • >>>
Norway

RuneWold Posted at 3-28 10:18
Looks like its ok now.

I charged some of my batteries in my DJI Charging station and made sure the firmware was ok. I then inserted another set then the first one I used and then it worked.  Checked the status of the firmware on my crystalsky and cendence and all seemed well. But still, have no real clue why the yellow lights and the incredibly loud sound.

The sound is loud enough to wake up everyone in the building and in a 2km radius. ;-)  
2019-3-28
Use props
PH3KS
lvl.4
Flight distance : 39537 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Beeps and flashes mean ESC error. Does this happen on every boot?
2019-3-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi RuneWold, this beep sound usually occurs when the motors fail to be updated successfully or there is any problem with it, please double check if it will happen again and keep us updated.
2019-3-30
Use props
RuneWold
lvl.3
  • >>>
Norway

Hi.

Sorry for the late reply. I found out what it was the same night. I just fully charged a set of batteries. Got the advice from DJI as motors and ESC after it fell down a rock on a shoot. Typical to damage it on a shoot by someone placing it on a large stone where people walked around and bumped into it. But it all got fixed and was back in action last weekend on the same place :-)
2019-4-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules