Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Beginning to regret this..
1088 10 2019-3-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bubblemaker
lvl.1
United Kingdom

So far my experience of DJI Mavic Pro is not great...

I have no live view on my tablet... everything else works fine, but I can't see what I'm doing. Aparently I need to install an older version of the app, or use Assistant to dial back the firmware on the drone.. however I can't find a viable older version of the app that will install in my tablet, nor can I log into DJI assistant. All I get is a message saying 'Network error (1-302). So as it stands I have a drone that I can't update/downgrade, and a drone that I can't see any picture from as it flies! And from trawling through these forums for the past 2 days I have formed the impression that DJI aftercare is utterly woeful, with very, very slow response to these (and more) issues... Not a happy teddy bear right now!!

2019-3-28
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9812789 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Hopefully a mod will jump in here.

Why do you need to revert to older app   ?
Why do you need to go to earlier FW ?
What device tablet are you using ?

Have you tried any other devices ?
2019-3-28
Use props
Bubblemaker
lvl.1
United Kingdom

hallmark007 Posted at 3-28 11:02
Hopefully a mod will jump in here.

Why do you need to revert to older app   ?

According to what I have read, reverting to an older app and/or downgrading the firmware will resolve the live view issue.  The tablet is a Lenovo A7600-F, which they'll probably tell me isn't supported, even although there is no good reason is shouldn't be!! I don't have any other devices I can use.
2019-3-28
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9812789 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Bubblemaker Posted at 3-28 11:34
According to what I have read, reverting to an older app and/or downgrading the firmware will resolve the live view issue.  The tablet is a Lenovo A7600-F, which they'll probably tell me isn't supported, even although there is no good reason is shouldn't be!! I don't have any other devices I can use.

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=184324

This link might be of some help, I have also seen others having to delete DJI Assistant a couple of times to get a working one.

I asked if you had another device like a phone just to try , have you tried a different cable ?

Yes your probably right they will tell you your device is not on the list, but lots of people using devices not on the list.

Hopefully you get sorted soon as when you finally get flying you will quickly put all this behind you and enjoy the flying .
2019-3-28
Use props
G_Sig
Captain
Flight distance : 9109311 ft
Iceland

Bubblemaker Posted at 3-28 11:34

This link might help you Lag free Android.

This Lenovo  is under powered but it might work.
You cant setup old apps direct, you have to side load it.
2019-3-28
Use props
Bekaru MP UAV
Captain
Flight distance : 15513100 ft
South Africa

hi bubble -
i would say first off you must ensure you have a devise from the dji compatible list (yes some others do work but if you have problems then dji cannot help you)
Ensure you have a devise that works .
Reverting to old versions etc i have never seen work - even tried it myself, did not work - if you are doing that then it supports my thinking that you have an insufficient devise

What devise are you running the app off?

Its only valid when you have earned the right to be mad at dji - otherwise its just reckless bad mouthing.
You should at least give them a chance, no?
2019-3-28
Use props
Bubblemaker
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Bekaru MP UAV Posted at 3-28 12:08
hi bubble -
i would say first off you must ensure you have a devise from the dji compatible list (yes some others do work but if you have problems then dji cannot help you)
Ensure you have a devise that works .

If the tablet is too old/not compatible, then that is ok. However the issues surrounding the software have been around for a long time, which is what has put me off getting one before now..
2019-3-28
Use props
Bubblemaker
lvl.1
United Kingdom

G_Sig Posted at 3-28 12:02
This link might help you Lag free Android.

This Lenovo  is under powered but it might work.

Cheers,

I have now done this to no avail... so I guess I'm going to be getting a better tablet!!
Until then, unfortunately, I'll just need to use my phone!!
2019-3-28
Use props
Bekaru MP UAV
Captain
Flight distance : 15513100 ft
South Africa

Bubblemaker Posted at 3-28 13:28
If the tablet is too old/not compatible, then that is ok. However the issues surrounding the software have been around for a long time, which is what has put me off getting one before now..

i hope that with yr new tablet you will have a wonderful droning experience.
software issues do still happen but it seems less than before - happy flying
2019-3-28
Use props
Lucas775
Captain
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Have fun, the new and recommended tablet should do you good.
2019-3-28
Use props
Hurley1718
Captain
Flight distance : 549295 ft
  • >>>
United States

In the past I have seen where the side connector on the Mavic Controller will go bad causing you to lose video connection but everything is working. Try running the a new USB cable from your tablet or phone to the USB in the middle of the controller toward the bottom.
2019-3-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules