Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI CARE, DOESN'T CARE! :( :(
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pyrenemedia
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1363159 ft
Norway

I'm really sad to do that post but I'm really annoyed for what's happening with DJI CARE SERVICE.

I had an issue with a DJI CARE REFRESH for my DJI INSPIRE 2 & X5S:

- I got an aircraft from a crash and it was my last remplacement. When I got it, I activated it and it ask me to purchase de DJI CARE plan. I did it online intruccing both serial numbers and NOTHING stop the procces. The monye was charge to my credit card and the monye paid to them.

- Months later I had an other crash, when I went to DJI care it said there was no service plan for those serial numbres. But the money was charged.

- DJI first said is not possible to activate a care to a remplacemnet unit. Okey but, if so, why do you accept my SN and charge the MONEY? If I never had a crash, I'll had paid a huge amount of money for an insurance wich was not rally covering me.... It means MONEY STILLED.

Well... After near a month emails and phone calls with them.. they said they are going to actvated something called DJI CARE REFRESH + , wich is an extension of DJI CATE REFRESH, not available in my country. They said I can do it on the USA web site.... but I no1 from usa... well.. I did it and nothings happens.... Again my monye paid for nothing.

THE WORST:

- After near 2 months, DJI JAMES stop anwer my emils, and DJI JASON sais: ''Let me do another follow and rest assured that your case will not be left unnoticed''.

EVEN WORST:

- I had a conversation with the dear DJI MINDY, and after PM emails, she suddly stop anwering me. This is really unpolite. And this is not the kind of attention for the one we pay thousand of € on a professional drones as an INSPIRE 2.

See there teh conversation with MINDY.. Does something similar happened to any one of you?!

MINDY 1

MINDY 1

MINDY 2

MINDY 2

MINDY 3

MINDY 3

MINDY 4

MINDY 4

MINDY 5

MINDY 5
2019-3-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Pyrenemedia, sorry that I didn't mean to not reply to your message, it's just I didn't have a chance to check my PM these days. Besides, you said you would like to communicate to us via the email, I have informed the Complaint team to follow up your concern and contact you in working hours.
If you don't mind, I will update in the thread directly. You only provided us one case number of the aircraft, via the first replacement, CAS-1946545-B8N7M7 the SN was changed from 09YDEC8L040053 to 09Y2F5J0040053. What is the case number of your second DJI Care Refresh replacement of the aircraft (not the X5S)?
At the moment, the problem is the SN of your current aircraft doesn't have any record of the DJI Care Refresh, therefore, the DJI Care team is unable to add the DJI Care Refresh+ to your aircraft. Please provide us the second case number so that we can verify what happened, much appreciate your understanding and assistance.
2019-3-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules