Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Unable to Login to the newly released DJI Assitant 2 v 1.2.5
2037 17 2019-3-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jmoran
lvl.1
Flight distance : 165679 ft
El Salvador

Unable to Login to the newly released DJI Assitant 2 v 1.2.5 using my DJI account, Network error (1-302) is there any issue with this?
2019-3-28
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to hear about the trouble. About that. We already forwarded this concern to our developer for them to check as well. Once we have the feedback, will reach back here. Thanks!
2019-3-28
Use props
KrisK
lvl.1
United States

I am seeing exact same error. Windows 10 current patches.
2019-3-28
Use props
KrisK
lvl.1
United States

DJI Assistant 2.1.2.5 update vs Windows 10 painful. Look out folks, the new DJI Assistant 2.1.2.5 that was supposed to fix the Windows 10 issues seems to result in not allowing login, resulting in not being able to view or update firmware in Controller, goggles, or Mavic Pro. Will give error "Network Error 1-302" and not accept login credentials when input correctly. I had to uninstall, use the UAT reg hack to reinstall the previous 2.1.2.4 version to get access to my devices, firmware and flight updates again. Sigh. C'mon DJI hire a Win10 developer that knows how to fix these issues. You are ruining your brand.
2019-3-28
Use props
peted
Flight distance : 26411 ft
Australia

Once I set the sliders to the correct positions mine started working fine.

To be honest I think DJI has done a pretty good job sorting this out for all the platforms.
2019-3-29
Use props
KeysFlyer
lvl.1
United States

i just purchased my goggles, windows 10 and am getting the network error as well, should i just take the entire system back (drone, all?) if this is this bad...how do i know the software updates to my drone wont cause issues as well (as in, damn thing fly's into a person out of control)....
2019-3-30
Use props
fans59bfaa40
lvl.1
Australia

Hi Folks, same issue for me too. Nothing seems to resolve it, from playing with the settings, windows firewall settings and re-install the program with compatiability manager...
2019-3-30
Use props
SH59
Captain
Flight distance : 4291 ft

United States

peted Posted at 3-29 15:22

To be honest I think DJI has done a pretty good job sorting this out for all the platforms.

I am using Windows 7 and ran into the same error code as well. I ended up rebooting my laptop, and powering off the MP. Tried it again and had no issues this time. It recognized I had attached a Mavic Pro.  

Haven't tried it on 10 yet.  
2019-3-30
Use props
Jenee 2
Captain
Flight distance : 7852129 ft
Australia

Could you advise what settings you have all the sliders on.
2019-3-30
Use props
Nb3y
lvl.1

United States

Just purchased the Mavic pro and no luck with the software. Not real happy. None of the batteries are charging. led 1 will flash 16 times and go out. I was hoping a firmware fix would help.
2019-3-30
Use props
MAPilot
Second Officer
United States

KrisK Posted at 3-28 15:45
I am seeing exact same error. Windows 10 current patches.

Same here...come on DJI!!  Don't you do QC before release of an update??
2019-3-31
Use props
fans65f133b8
New

United States

and.... wait for it.... same issue here.
2019-3-31
Use props
Turn11.Larry
lvl.3
United States

Please explain
2019-3-31
Use props
UKMoose
Captain
Flight distance : 3657552 ft
United Kingdom

Hi all, I'm new to MP only a couple of months, I have the same 1.301 error. When I first installed the latest assistant 2 I logged in OK and didn't log out so next time I open it up I was still logged in, after reading these posts I logged out and as the rest of you couldn't log back in. So had a thought and reset my pc in recovery back a couple of days to where I was logged in and as I thought I was back to being logged in and able to check MP. Hope this is not too simplistic for all you experienced MP flyers.
2019-4-1
Use props
MAPilot
Second Officer
United States

It's been one week since this issue was reported, at least via this thread.  
Why has there been no status update?  Even if only an acknowledgement by DJI that this problem exists with your software???

UPDATE SAME DAY - I tried it again today, and for some reason it seems to work...not sure what changed.  This time, I started the program with the drone NOT connected to the PC.  Maybe that will help someone.

2019-4-4
Use props
Jmoran
lvl.1
El Salvador

Any update about this issue?
2019-4-5
Use props
Jmoran
lvl.1
El Salvador

It Seems to work now you should try as well
2019-4-5
Use props
Aardvark
Captain
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Jmoran Posted at 4-5 09:01
Any update about this issue?

It was fixed by DJI two days ago. Presumably a server problem.
2019-4-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules