123Next >
8081 92 2019-3-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TriProt
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2139150 ft
United States

I enter creds and get a network error (1-302). I need to calibrate visual sensors and dead in the water until I can log in. Please advise.

edit:
I installed v1.2.5 today and got the error. The prior version I had installed would not open, "blocked" for my protection.
2019-3-28
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. We're sincerely sorry for the inconvenience. About the Network error (1-302) we already forwarded this concern to our developer for them to check and rectify it. Thank you for your consideration.
2019-3-28
Use props
Aardvark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-28 15:07
Hi there, thank you for reaching out. We're sincerely sorry for the inconvenience. About the Network error (1-302) we already forwarded this concern to our developer for them to check and rectify it. Thank you for your consideration.

I'm seeing the same error, thought it might have been a network glitch last night, but getting same error again tonight using DJI Assistant 1.2.5
2019-3-28
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Aardvark Posted at 3-28 15:21
I'm seeing the same error, thought it might have been a network glitch last night, but getting same error again tonight using DJI Assistant 1.2.5

We're sorry for the Inconvenience Captain. As of the time being, we don't have yet any feedback from our developer since this been already escalated with them. Thank you for your consideration.
2019-3-28
Use props
KyeM
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1411572 ft
Australia

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-28 15:49
We're sorry for the Inconvenience Captain. As of the time being, we don't have yet any feedback from our developer since this been already escalated with them. Thank you for your consideration.

This is so disappointing and frustrating! Can you please advise as soon as you have a fix for this. It has now been 2 weeks that I have been unable to use my Matrice 100 with N1 video encoder (presumably because of apparent aircraft firmware upgrade requirement via DJI GO app ie. no image transmission) and then unable to upgrade Matrice 100 firmware because DJI Assistant 2 was completely blocked on Windows 10 and now this "network error" preventing me from logging in.

Please tell your developer to test software and firmware updates PRIOR to release!
2019-3-28
Use props
Driller35
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1106 ft
Thailand

Got the same with my installed DJI assistant 2, blocked completely out on Windows 10, uninstalled and downloaded new Dji 2 , same thing blocked
2019-3-28
Use props
djiuser_yJbWwrbm0AU8
lvl.2
Australia

Same with me. brand new mavic 2 pro and goggles and i cant even log into dji assistant. same error.
this is unacceptable. why don't you test your products before releasing them?

And why does the download page say
DJI Assistant 2(Updates discontinued)
Compatible with Mavic Air,Mavic Pro,DJI Goggles and more.

???
2019-3-29
Use props
Nethoggie
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1293 ft
United States

I'm trying to log in to DJI Assistant 2 so that I can activate my camera recording license - all I'm getting is the 1-302 error. Any ETA on fix?
2019-3-29
Use props
fansb58031c9
lvl.2

United States

This should have been fixed by now..... I need to calibrate my esc's.
wow
2019-3-29
Use props
jasonewhitesr
lvl.1
United States

2 days now with my new goggles and still not able to use them. This truly is frustrating, and quite frankly unacceptable for a company this well know and experienced to not have this fixed yet. You guys are letting us down.
2019-3-29
Use props
djiuser_yJbWwrbm0AU8
lvl.2
Australia

This is absolutely terrible customer service. While you make good drones, you are infamous for stupid bugs like these and slow response times. You are furthering your bad reputation.
2019-3-29
Use props
Bob Brown
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4209662 ft
  • >>>
United States

Getting the same problem with the login to assitant.
My Mavic Pro is in a USB connect disconnect loop and I need assistant. When is this going to be fixed @DJI Gamora ? Any answers yet from the big guys upstairs?

edit:
bahhh.. nevermind I just used DUMLdoreV3.10 to reflash and it seems to have fixed it.
2019-3-29
Use props
djiuser_yJbWwrbm0AU8
lvl.2
Australia

guys this is a possible workaround.
i downloaded the dji assistant for mavic (supports mavic2) and installed that. I was able to log in and not get the 1-302 error.
it detected my dji goggles RE and it let activate, link to the mavic 2 pro and do a goggles firmware update.

despite the support person telling me not to do this last night because it wouldn't work - it seems to have worked...
2019-3-29
Use props
matthew.becker
New
Australia

Seriously? This is ridiculous.
2019-3-29
Use props
djiuser_WAeSAXasD02P
New

United States

Just trying to write a decent product for the desktop for this drone and can not even get started. Can you redirect us to a better site for the download?
2019-3-29
Use props
labmind
lvl.1
Poland

They block a much bigger problem.
e.g. falling drone.
The "communication" error is absurd, because logins from other applications work.
2019-3-30
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aardvark Posted at 3-28 15:21

Aloha Aardvark,

The latest versions of DJI Assistant 2 seem to be working but Anti-Virus is calling a threat on "Variant.Graftor.521586".  Any ideas?  I will be posting Gamora about this.

Aloha and Drone On!
2019-3-30
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-28 15:49

Aloha Gamora,

The latest versions of DJI Assistant 2 seem to be working but Anti-Virus is calling a threat on "Variant.Graftor.521586" (also Variant.Graftor.558618 and a few more).  Any ideas?

Aloha and Drone On!
2019-3-30
Use props
Aardvark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Cetacean Posted at 3-30 02:24
Aloha Aardvark,

The latest versions of DJI Assistant 2 seem to be working but Anti-Virus is calling a threat on "Variant.Graftor.521586".  Any ideas?  I will be posting Gamora about this.

I use McAfee virus killer, and if I want it to ignore something like that I can do so by adding it to the 'Exclude' list. In McAfee this exclude list is found in the 'real time scanning' window.

If I wanted it not to scan the DJI Assistant 2 file and give the false positive, then I would add this to the exclusion list.
2019-3-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi all, we appreciate your feedback and sorry for the inconvenience caused, no need to log in the DJI Assistant 2 and the firmware update and the vision calibration still can be used.
For this issue, any chance to export the logs to us for further analysis? Please upload to Dropbox or Google Drive and post the link here, thank you in advance.
Log path: C:\Users\XXXX\AppData\Roaming\DJI Assistant 2\log
2019-3-30
Use props
SOM1
lvl.1
Australia

I noticed yet another bug with this great specimen of programming.
When trying to update my safe-fly zones the update downloads but the program immediately crashes once it tries to transmit it to the drone.
Well done DJI... well done.
2019-3-30
Use props
dupes
New
Sweden

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-30 03:20
Hi all, we appreciate your feedback and sorry for the inconvenience caused, no need to log in the DJI Assistant 2 and the firmware update and the vision calibration still can be used.
For this issue, any chance to export the logs to us for further analysis? Please upload to Dropbox or Google Drive and post the link here, thank you in advance.

Not much in it:

[14:40:34:515][DevMgr              ] DLL : DJIRadarService      ignore!
[14:40:38:106][RootContext         ] General Ver: 1.2.5.1227 2019/03/12 15:22:34 6a84b1ec
[14:40:38:106][dServer             ] 1    Connected <- DJIGeneral2View
[14:40:38:126][dServer             ] 2    Connected <- root
[14:42:08:076][WebFileGetter       ] Reply error :302
[14:42:23:042][WebFileGetter       ] Reply error :302
[14:43:07:506][WebFileGetter       ] Reply error :302
[14:43:15:719][WebFileGetter       ] Reply error :302
[14:53:27:925][WebFileGetter       ] Reply error :302
[14:53:41:007][WebFileGetter       ] Reply error :302
[14:53:41:196][WebFileGetter       ] Reply error :302
[14:53:41:335][WebFileGetter       ] Reply error :302
[14:53:41:500][WebFileGetter       ] Reply error :302
[14:53:41:638][WebFileGetter       ] Reply error :302
[14:53:41:796][WebFileGetter       ] Reply error :302
[14:53:41:949][WebFileGetter       ] Reply error :302
[14:53:42:114][WebFileGetter       ] Reply error :302
[14:53:42:270][WebFileGetter       ] Reply error :302
[14:53:42:416][WebFileGetter       ] Reply error :302
[14:53:42:589][WebFileGetter       ] Reply error :302
[14:53:42:725][WebFileGetter       ] Reply error :302
[14:53:42:909][WebFileGetter       ] Reply error :302

I get a "Reply error :302" for every login attempt.
2019-3-30
Use props
WillyA
lvl.2
Flight distance : 34859 ft
Netherlands

dupes@sego.se Posted at 3-30 05:58
Not much in it:

Glad I installed it before I ran in to problems. Here I get the same network error (1-302) when trying to log in to the DJI Asisstent 2 (1.2.5) for the Mavic Pro Platinum.

How difficult can it be to fix that ?
2019-3-30
Use props
FLY DOG
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1921001 ft
Morocco

Does anyone here know the law? Can we take a legal trial against DJI ? This is unacceptable for 3 days I can not activate newly purchased products.
I am not able to work - I have assumed that this situation can occur for many hours, but not a few days.

Can you give us when the problem will be removed?!?
2019-3-30
Use props
KeysFlyer
New
United States

anyone out there? windows 10 user here, cant login due to same error. considering just taking the goggles and drone back...if the windows 10 assistant was not fully tested...how do i know the drone fware wont go nuts and go on a rampage, you know, kamazaki robot style...
2019-3-30
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

KeysFlyer Posted at 3-30 11:32
anyone out there? windows 10 user here, cant login due to same error. considering just taking the goggles and drone back...if the windows 10 assistant was not fully tested...how do i know the drone fware wont go nuts and go on a rampage, you know, kamazaki robot style...

Aloha KeysFlyer,

You have to download the latest version of DJI Assistant 2 for what product you are trying to work with.  The latest versions of DJI Assistant 2 have addressed the issue with Windows 10.

Aloha and Drone On!
2019-3-30
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

FLY DOG Posted at 3-30 07:43
Does anyone here know the law? Can we take a legal trial against DJI ? This is unacceptable for 3 days I can not activate newly purchased products.
I am not able to work - I have assumed that this situation can occur for many hours, but not a few days.

Aloha Fly Dog,

You have to download the latest version of DJI Assistant 2 for what product you are trying to work with.  The latest versions of DJI Assistant 2 have addressed the issue with Windows 10.

Aloha and Drone On!
2019-3-30
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

WillyA Posted at 3-30 07:20
Glad I installed it before I ran in to problems. Here I get the same network error (1-302) when trying to log in to the DJI Asisstent 2 (1.2.5) for the Mavic Pro Platinum.

Aloha Willy,

Aloha and Drone On!
2019-3-30
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

dupes@sego.se Posted at 3-30 05:58
Not much in it:

Aloha dupes,

Aloha and Drone On!
2019-3-30
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

SOM1 Posted at 3-30 03:58
I noticed yet another bug with this great specimen of programming.
When trying to update my safe-fly zones the update downloads but the program immediately crashes once it tries to transmit it to the drone.
Well done DJI... well done.

Aloha SOM,

Aloha and Drone On!
2019-3-30
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-30 03:20

Aloha Mindy,

I looked at all the "Downloads" sections of the Product Sites for DJI and they all appear to have the new and latest version of DJI Assistant 2.  You have to download the latest version of DJI Assistant 2 for what product you are trying to work with.  The latest versions of DJI Assistant 2 have addressed the issue with Windows 10.

Mahalo for your help!

Aloha and Drone On!
2019-3-30
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Aardvark Posted at 3-30 02:36
I use McAfee virus killer, and if I want it to ignore something like that I can do so by adding it to the 'Exclude' list. In McAfee this exclude list is found in the 'real time scanning' window.

If I wanted it not to scan the DJI Assistant 2 file and give the false positive, then I would add this to the exclusion list.

Aloha Aardvark,

Yeah, I have Fix-It Utilities and it gives me those options to.  So, now I have a working version of DJI Assistant 2.  I broke out my DJI Goggles and was wondering if they needed an update when this happened.  Everything works fine now after the moment of panic!  Good to see DJI was on top of it though.

Aloha and Drone On!
2019-3-30
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

labmind Posted at 3-30 00:07
They block a much bigger problem.
e.g. falling drone.
The "communication" error is absurd, because logins from other applications work.

Aloha LabMind,

Aloha and Drone On!
2019-3-30
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_WAeSAXasD02P Posted at 3-29 18:09
Just trying to write a decent product for the desktop for this drone and can not even get started. Can you redirect us to a better site for the download?

Aloha DJIuser_WA,

Aloha and Drone On!
2019-3-30
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

matthew.becker Posted at 3-29 17:11
Seriously? This is ridiculous.

Aloha Matt,

Aloha and Drone On!
2019-3-30
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_yJbWwrbm0AU8 Posted at 3-29 17:07
guys this is a possible workaround.
i downloaded the dji assistant for mavic (supports mavic2) and installed that. I was able to log in and not get the 1-302 error.
it detected my dji goggles RE and it let activate, link to the mavic 2 pro and do a goggles firmware update.

Aloha DJIuser_yjb,

Apparently, you got the latest version of DJI Assistant 2 just as it was released!  Lucky you!

Aloha and Drone On!
2019-3-30
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Bob Brown Posted at 3-29 16:41
Getting the same problem with the login to assitant.
My Mavic Pro is in a USB connect disconnect loop and I need assistant. When is this going to be fixed @DJI Gamora ? Any answers yet from the big guys upstairs?

Aloha Bob,

No need to use DUMLdore or other bypasses, the latest version of DJI Assistant 2 works now.

Aloha and Drone On!
2019-3-30
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

jasonewhitesr Posted at 3-29 14:10
2 days now with my new goggles and still not able to use them. This truly is frustrating, and quite frankly unacceptable for a company this well know and experienced to not have this fixed yet. You guys are letting us down.

Aloha Jason,

Aloha and Drone On!
2019-3-30
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

fansb58031c9 Posted at 3-29 12:07
This should have been fixed by now..... I need to calibrate my esc's.
wow

Aloha fansb58031,

Aloha and Drone On!
2019-3-30
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Nethoggie Posted at 3-29 06:23
I'm trying to log in to DJI Assistant 2 so that I can activate my camera recording license - all I'm getting is the 1-302 error. Any ETA on fix?

Aloha Nethoggie,

Aloha and Drone On!
2019-3-30
Use props
123Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules