Where is my label? How do I ship this?
1052 3 2019-3-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Teufel
lvl.1
United States

Hi,

Case CAS-2822285-H4W2D9 started 20 days ago tomorrow. I'm patiently waiting for shipping instructions, a label, an email, anything, whatever you guys send. I check the email account on file a few times a day. Your status message on the case is uninformative. I have several spam attempts at getting me to find a shipping label where the email address doesn't match the domain of any major shipper. I don't see anything else. What should I do?

What is "select theme corresponding?" Do you mean something like select a category for your thread? It took me a few minutes just to figure out how to post this. I was searching all the buttons to see if I needed to apply a theme like tiger stripes or colors to this post. Themes are generally a graphical formatting thing to most US english based folks. If you label the dropdown box on this form, we might have a chance of knowing what you are asking.

Thanks
2019-3-28
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

An admin will see your post and help.
2019-3-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Teufel, upon checking the case number, the shipping label has been created after you started the ticket, I would like to verify the email account you provided, I have sent you PM, please check, thank you.
May I verify where did you get ''select theme corresponding'' prompt?

2019-3-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Teufel, I have replied your PM, please check at your most convenience, thanks.
2019-3-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules