New Mavic Pro Assistant 2 does not work.
843 4 2019-3-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
peted
lvl.1
Flight distance : 26411 ft
Australia

The new Mavic Pro software is not working.
Firmware version not detected.
Have at least gone from not working at all to almost working.

Screenshot 2019-03-25 15.14.35.png
Screenshot 2019-03-29 15.52.12.png
2019-3-28
Use props
Hurley1718
First Officer
Flight distance : 549295 ft
  • >>>
United States

If you are running Windows 10 you can activate the built in Admin account and then reinstall the app from that account and run the app from that account. Then when you done just log back into your normal windows account. This is how I've been running mine. Here is a video on how to do it. This seems easier than writing out instructions. (Not my video)

2019-3-28
Use props
peted
lvl.1
Flight distance : 26411 ft
Australia

Yeah bit of a whoops on my part, had all the sliders in the application the wrong way due to my brain thinking that the sliders needed to go opposite to what was needed.

All working now.
2019-3-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

peted Posted at 3-29 15:18
Yeah bit of a whoops on my part, had all the sliders in the application the wrong way due to my brain thinking that the sliders needed to go opposite to what was needed.

All working now.

Hi peted, glad to know the issue has been figured out, I see the first picture you provided that the version of DJI Assistant 2 is v1.2.4, please install and run the latest version v1.2.5.
2019-3-30
Use props
akman2014
lvl.2

United States

I had the exact same "App has been blocked..." screen yesterday. I tried everything to unblock it...no go.  So I uninstalled and re-downloaded Assistant from DJI website as DJI Mindy says above.  Worked perfectly.  I have no idea how the app gets blocked from running when a newer version is available, but it does.  I have a feeling lots of people will be having the same issue this weekend.
2019-3-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules