Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Matrice 200 + XT2: a very bad experience
1505 6 2019-3-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jackDAC
lvl.1

Italy

Dear,
I do not reccomend to buy this camera.
My experience with this camera is very poor.
I bought a Matrice 200 with an XT2 on December. I received the equipment mid of January.
Since the first day I experienced a defect on the camera (the camera was again not recognized by the drone) but DJI wrongly suggested me to update the firmware....
After more than one month and many tentatives, DJI asked me to send them the camera with the drone for a repairement process.
Now (March 29th) I'm still without the camera and I dont't know when I will receive it...

Camera and drone have never worked BUT DJI DO NOT ACCEPTED TO SEND ME SOON A NEW CAMERA AND GIVE ME THE CHANCE TO WORK...
At the moment I have lost more than €20.000 of inspections works...

A very bad experience, considering my €17k spent for this bad toy...
2019-3-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi jackDAC, we sincerely apologize for the unpleasant experience with our product and the repair center, I failed to pull out the case number via your Forum account, could you please post the case number here so that we can check the current status? Thank you in advance.
2019-3-30
Use props
jackDAC
lvl.1

Italy

Dear Mindy, this is the case number CAS-2805771-C0Z7Q1
Thanks
2019-3-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

jackDAC Posted at 3-31 01:03
Dear Mindy, this is the case number CAS-2805771-C0Z7Q1
Thanks

Thanks for the case number, I see our manager from the higher level team has contacted you and explained that the XT 2 was sent to FLIR in the United States for further investigation. We are still waiting for FLIR to fix the issue.
The replacement service cannot be provided because it has been out of the replacement period when you reported the issue. We are sincerely sorry for this situation, we will do our best to expedite the process, appreciate your understanding and patience.
2019-3-31
Use props
jackDAC
lvl.1

Italy

Dear Mindy, I'm sorry but I have to disagree.
Your replacement service it's not adequate to enterprice clients expectations.
This kind of drone are professional equipment and need a more accurate and fast replacement service.
We have bougut a drone with a thermal camera that cost about $17.000 but the corresponding replacement service could be delivered for toy drone, not professional.
We have lost more than $20.000 of service not delivered since the camera is in assistance and we will lost the same amount in the next month.
We have communicated the defect within 3 days from drone delivery BUT YOUR assistance center insisted to update the firmware and do not recognized the defect...
Today DJI has communicated that the camera is now in US to Flir, and that "It will usually take around 3 weeks for FLIR to finish the assessment".
FOR THE ASSESSMENT????
And then???? they need additional time to repair it????
we are thinking to start a Lawsuit against DJI for equipment delivered not working, asking for damage.
VERY VERY BAD SERVICE
BR
2019-4-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

jackDAC Posted at 4-1 07:12
Dear Mindy, I'm sorry but I have to disagree.
Your replacement service it's not adequate to enterprice clients expectations.
This kind of drone are professional equipment and need a more accurate and fast replacement service.

We understand your situation and very sorry for the inconvenience caused. We'll keep learning and optimize the experience in the future. The designated team will keep following up your case, and we'll keep an eye on it as well.
2019-4-2
Use props
jackDAC
lvl.1

Italy

Dear,
I have received the XT2 camera three days ago after more than 2 months for reparation process.
But I have to communicate that the problem persist.
AIRCRAFT ENCODER ERROR (0X100000), PLEASE CHECK IF THE GIMBAL IS INSTALLED.
Now I have no more patiente and I'm losting additional works.
If you do not solve defenitelly YOUR PROBLEM within the next 5 days I will start a lawsuit against you.
Best Regards.
2019-4-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules