12Next >
45690 63 2019-3-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MRomine
lvl.4
Flight distance : 850971 ft
United States

I will be purchasing a Mavic 2 in the near future and was hoping to get some real word feed back from users of the DJI Smart Controller vs a smart phone and standard controller. What do you think are the Pros and Cons?
Thanks

2019-3-29
Use props
EnricoBrun
lvl.4
Flight distance : 917087 ft
Italy

if you live in the European community, forget the smart controller, it has less signal strength!
2019-3-30
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Not sure where he got living in a European country you would have less signal.

Yes CE has weaker transmission than FCC, but that will be the same with normal controller so that makes no difference.

Pros :
Better clearer screen in direct sunlight
No need to use phone
Quicker set up time
Watch playback direct from SD card in 4K
Hook up second monitor
You can use smart controller as a device like your phone to do almost anything your phone can do except make calls.
No more interference from other apps stored on phone
No more clogged up phone because of extra data.

Cons:
Maybe Price, but if your buying new with M2 then you no longer have to purchase a normal RC, so costing you an extra €400 in this case it’s a bargain.

And comparing to phone that’s about it, it really makes life much simpler when you don’t have to use your phone .
2019-3-31
Use props
akozc
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2019951 ft
Macao

if you use waypoint on SC small size  screen,  could be really difficult to set the points unless you have tiny tiny fingers and lots of patient
2019-3-31
Use props
dronie1965
Second Officer
Flight distance : 24897940 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

If you own the crystal sky , the only advantage regarding the smartcontroller i find , it is quick in setting up , no cs holder and no cables. The advantage of the crystalsky i find( i am not sure if you can do this with the smartcontroller) is backing up your footage via the 2 mini sd slots. I use 2 , 256 gb sd cards for backing up. Put the sd card( usually 32gb) in one slot and copy it on the 256gb card. So i do not have to carry a laptop , mobile harddisks etc.  And usually can copy while driving between 2 drone locations
2019-3-31
Use props
MRomine
lvl.4
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 3-31 02:30

Yes CE has weaker transmission than FCC, but that will be the same with normal controller so that makes no difference.

Thanks for your response! The bright screen alone seems worth the money vs either an iPad or iPhone.
2019-3-31
Use props
MRomine
lvl.4
United States

akozc Posted at 3-31 02:41
if you use waypoint on SC small size  screen,  could be really difficult to set the points unless you have tiny tiny fingers and lots of patient

Is that because they are only set by 'tapping' on the screen?
2019-3-31
Use props
MRomine
lvl.4
United States

dronie1965 Posted at 3-31 03:20
If you own the crystal sky , the only advantage regarding the smartcontroller i find , it is quick in setting up , no cs holder and no cables. The advantage of the crystalsky i find( i am not sure if you can do this with the smartcontroller) is backing up your footage via the 2 mini sd slots. I use 2 , 256 gb sd cards for backing up. Put the sd card( usually 32gb) in one slot and copy it on the 256gb card. So i do not have to carry a laptop , mobile harddisks etc.  And usually can copy while driving between 2 drone locations

Is this Crystal Sky product a DJI product? What platform does it operate on? Android, iOS or something else?
2019-3-31
Use props
EnricoBrun
lvl.4
Italy

read the technical data of both controllers, the Smart C has the signal less powerful than 1 km compared to the normal controller in CE mode, does it seem little to you ?!
2019-3-31
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

EnricoBrun Posted at 3-31 15:04
read the technical data of both controllers, the Smart C has the signal less powerful than 1 km compared to the normal controller in CE mode, does it seem little to you ?!

I wasn’t aware of that, all I can tell you is it has a much stronger signal than normal remote and video transmission is so far ahead of using either Crystalsky or phone in 1080p it’s unreal.

You’ll be aware that in almost every country in Europe VLOS is a rule pilots must adhere to, for me I would go for the strongest signal radio and visual everytime , you know it makes sense . Just because it isn’t rated to go to 5k doesn’t mean it has a weaker signal .
2019-3-31
Use props
EnricoBrun
lvl.4
Italy

hallmark007 Posted at 3-31 15:55
I wasn’t aware of that, all I can tell you is it has a much stronger signal than normal remote and video transmission is so far ahead of using either Crystalsky or phone in 1080p it’s unreal.

You’ll be aware that in almost every country in Europe VLOS is a rule pilots must adhere to, for me I would go for the strongest signal radio and visual everytime , you know it makes sense . Just because it isn’t rated to go to 5k doesn’t mean it has a weaker signal .

for Europeans it's a hole in the water! Less reach, more weight, and a horrible design! Better Crystalsky, then I hope 2.0 comes out soon !!!
2019-3-31
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

EnricoBrun Posted at 3-31 17:14
for Europeans it's a hole in the water! Less reach, more weight, and a horrible design! Better Crystalsky, then I hope 2.0 comes out soon !!!

So Europeans want more distance not better signal, yeah that makes sense, if you don’t own one then you don’t know how good they are .
You live in a country that is restricted by how far you can fly, what’s your problem, if you need to break the rules then come out and say it, or has the cat got your tongue.
As someone who has flown with both CS and SC I can tell you that there is no comparison to be made, CS is old tech over priced compared to SC .Might be time to get over it .
2019-3-31
Use props
AnzacJack
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3501650 ft
  • >>>
Australia

I’m in Australia, so limited to CE. I also have mavic 1 with 7.85 crystalsky. I ended up getting the mav 2 Pro and smart controller package and I am truely impressed. My range is far more than the mav 1 and crystalsky, but I have not tested the standard mav2 pro controller with the crystal sky.
Bottom line is smart controller has great range, great screen and very simple setup process.
For those that prefer a bigger screen for mapping missions and adding waypoints, you can plug a large monitor into the smart controller via hdmi, and plug a mouse into the USB slot and then you can plan and set all your waypoint very easily.
However, and I have big hands, I don’t really have an issue doing this on the smart controller screen
2019-3-31
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I too am considering the Smart Controller to use with my Mavic 2 Pro and based on my research so far I have come across the following: -

Pro's for the SC: -

-1,000 CDm2/Nits of brightness - no need for sun hoods, standing under trees etc in direct sunlight
-4K 60p HDMI out port for viewing playback via micro sd slot and 1080p live feed to a second monitor
-More ergonomic feel to the SC - easier reach to the sticks and buttons and feels perfectly weighted in the hands
-Fully integrated screen - no more cables, third party devices
-Free's up the phone - no more taking unexpected calls and messages during flight, having to ensure the FW on the phone is up-to-date in addition to everything else like closing down apps
-The SC can operate in extremes of temperature (-20 to +40c)
-16gb of internal storage
-Type C charging and can last 2.5 hours on one charge (enough for 4 or 5 full flights) and can be charged with a power bank even during use
-New features like go-share make live streaming and sharing easier
-Modern aesthetic look makes it appear more professional and a clear all-in-one solution
-Quicker set up and deployment times (though we're talking seconds)
-Far more convenient - the need to press just two buttons and you're ready to fly
-5.5", 1080p LCD touch screen is big enough and I have seen very few signal issues during my research
-It's new and DJI have advised that it will work with future drones - if they have bundles that will be sold without controllers there could be a future cost saving in already owning the SC
-More features are being tested as the SC continues to be developed by DJI

Con's of the SC:  -

-No 4G sim means having to cache maps over WiFi at home or using your phone as a hotspot in the field - though a 4G dongle can be used in the USB port
-Larger device dimensions means that you may need a bigger bag to accommodate it for travel and storage thus detracts from the portability of what the Mavic stands for and having the added cost of buying a new bag
-Android OS is not as reliable as iOS with DJI drones and updates are typically last in line as seen with waypoints 2.0
-The loss of the RC telemetry screen that is on the standard remote means that you will not know what the drone is doing in the event of signal loss using the SC
-The SC is not backwards compatible so if you own older drones like the Mavic Air, original Mavic Pro the SC will not work with them making it a niche product as things stand being designed for just the M2 series
-There is no google play store app so installing third party apps can be difficult and somewhat risky
-There is no screen protection out of the box
-Despite these short comings it costs £579 extra and given that I've seen the M2P sell for £1200 now without the SC there is no cost saving when buying the SC combo at £1779 - it's expensive!

I think the SC is great value for what you get when compared to a Crystal Sky monitor with the standard controller but if you already own a top end iPhone with an OLED display, for example, and have no glitches in flight then it comes down to what is important to your needs and what your budget can accommodate. Nearly £600 for a device that you don't 'need' in order to capture the same image is hard to justify for the casual user and is clearly more of a luxury peripheral than an essential accessory.  
I am leaning towards buying it but perhaps when the price has dropped a little.

2019-4-2
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

AnzacJack Posted at 3-31 18:29
I’m in Australia, so limited to CE. I also have mavic 1 with 7.85 crystalsky. I ended up getting the mav 2 Pro and smart controller package and I am truely impressed. My range is far more than the mav 1 and crystalsky, but I have not tested the standard mav2 pro controller with the crystal sky.
Bottom line is smart controller has great range, great screen and very simple setup process.
For those that prefer a bigger screen for mapping missions and adding waypoints, you can plug a large monitor into the smart controller via hdmi, and plug a mouse into the USB slot and then you can plan and set all your waypoint very easily.

I fully agree, I understand that those who had purchased before SC was out had basically to pay on the double, but I’m expecting that M2 will soon be compatible with using 2 remotes.

For those who have the opportunity to purchase with new M2’s it costs about €300 extra and if you put them side by side you will see easily why it’s worth an extra €300, this controller can do almost anything a phone can do except make a call andwe seem to have no problem paying €1000 for a phone.

Problem with new iOS phone and normal RC is, you plug your phone in but can’t open it because it need to see your face to open and you can’t slide up because RC armis in the way, it’s a true comedy of errors and totally uncomfortable at best.

Regarding portability, yeah it’s bigger than normal RC, but it’s much smaller than iPad mini and mount and it’s the same size as a phone and normal remote.

It has a much stronger signal or that’s what I’m seeing, there is no iPad or iPhone with brighter screen, and really part of the idea of this is to stop using your phone stop clogging it up and if you need to take or make a call then you can.

I think anyone who is buying a new M2 will miss out on a serious bargain if they don’t choose option with SRC .
Just my thoughts .

2019-4-2
Use props
*DM*
lvl.4
Flight distance : 507087 ft
United Kingdom

Biggest con ... size, second biggest cost.
2019-4-2
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

*DM* Posted at 4-2 09:15
Biggest con ... size, second biggest cost.

What’s wrong with size, and you paid €350 for the RC you get with your Mavic and I can tell you this it’s worth a lot more than twice what you paid for you RC and you don’t have to buy a phone tablet to get it to work, so not to sure where your getting cost from .
2019-4-2
Use props
*DM*
lvl.4
Flight distance : 507087 ft
United Kingdom

hallmark007 Posted at 4-2 10:41
What’s wrong with size, and you paid €350 for the RC you get with your Mavic and I can tell you this it’s worth a lot more than twice what you paid for you RC and you don’t have to buy a phone tablet to get it to work, so not to sure where your getting cost from .
Most (all?) already carry a screen with them, their phones.

The smart controller is significantly larger to stow away and your doubling in essence up on devices you carry ... unless you leave your phone at home which, me guesses, not many will do.

Imho it also does not quite fit in with the small form factor of the M2.

Ah yes, you are also doubling on cost.

Worse, you may not even be able to use it on future drones which could make it ... a six hundred quid doorstop.

All imo of course. Others will disagree.
2019-4-2
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

*DM* Posted at 4-2 11:04
Most (all?) already carry a screen with them, their phones.

The smart controller is significantly larger to stow away and your doubling in essence up on devices you carry ... unless you leave your phone at home which, me guesses, not many will do.

The only thing we know about future use for SC is what dji have told us, and they said the opposite of what your saying, so maybe elaborate on that , or are you just making that up.

I would say many probably more than half of users try to use tablets with mounts so not such a small form factor in fact probably 3 times the size of SC, and the rest use phones that you can’t see in any direct sun very useful that, unless you get a hood but not in keeping with your small factor.
Phone getting completely clogged up with data it needs and doesn’t need only capable of receiving 720p max downlink , spend the afternoon using your phone for flying and it’s not possible to use it for what it’s prima purpose is A Phone .

I can fit SRC in my Combo bag with 5 batteries SRC Craft extra props filters and other bits, so I don’t see how you can fit much more in the combo bag whether you have a normal RC or SRC maybe you could fit with a stretch 6 batteries but this would most likely wear out you RC.

Something that’s twice the price should be twice the value and I can tell you if you show your normal RC to anyone and tell them you paid €350 for that , they will laugh at best .
2019-4-2
Use props
AnzacJack
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3501650 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Not having the standard mav 2 controller I could be wrong, but my smart controller gets more flight time than my standard controller and crystal sky for the mav 1 even with spare battery for crystal sky.Also I have the DJI hard case made for the mav 2, and the smart controller takes up no more room than the standard controller. I was also able to fit it into the flymore bad with all the accessories, so not really finding an issue with size and space. My crystal sky would not fit into either of these storage devices, and my iPad is always a worry for me travelling as it’s in another seperate case.
Smart controller and DJI hard case is my first setup where I have genuinely only needed the on case to transport everything. Except my Titan Drones tactical case I had for the gen 1 mavic, but this was not a cheap option
2019-4-2
Use props
fans21618e60
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4341640 ft
United States

EnricoBrun Posted at 3-30 17:27
if you live in the European community, forget the smart controller, it has less signal strength!

Same in US. The Smart Controller has dramatically less range than the stock controller. I like to fly at the limit and have had my Zoom out 32,000 ft (6 miles). The smart controller in the same spot, same day, same conditions immediately after landing after the 6 mile run got 18,500 (3.5 miles). I even switched to my M2 Pro and very similar results.

I fly Crystal Sky  Ultra and like that configuration way better because up the signal strength.

In short, I’m highly disappointed by the smart controller and hope one of these much needed updates will fix the many problems that today, May 12, 2019 still exist. It appears it wasn’t ready for release because I was expecting, at least, the same performance as the stock controller. don’t waste $650 US if you want the best signal. Today, go with the tried and true stock controller.
2019-5-12
Use props
fans21618e60
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4341640 ft
United States

EnricoBrun Posted at 3-30 17:27

Same in US. The Smart Controller has dramatically less range than the stock controller. I like to fly at the limit and have had my Zoom out 32,000 ft (6 miles). The smart controller in the same spot, same day, same conditions immediately after landing after the 6 mile run got 18,500 (3.5 miles). I even switched to my M2 Pro and very similar results.

I fly Crystal Sky  Ultra and like that configuration way better because up the signal strength.

In short, I’m highly disappointed by the smart controller and hope one of these much needed updates will fix the many problems that today, May 12, 2019 still exist. It appears it wasn’t ready for release because I was expecting, at least, the same performance as the stock controller. don’t waste $650 US if you want the best signal. Today, go with the tried and true stock controller.
2019-5-12
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

fans21618e60 Posted at 5-12 04:29

There is no difference in transmission from normal R.C. to SRC, in FCC 2.4 & 5.4ghz both have transmission range of 8km, only difference is link is in 1080p for SRC, if your not achieving the same distance it is more likely down to environmental conditions, just because you fly in the same area doesn’t guarantee that conditions will be exactly the same .
2019-5-12
Use props
Monkey007
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 73775046 ft
  • >>>
Australia

So glad that I've skipped the Crystalsky and went straight for the Smart Controller, it's awesome!
2019-5-12
Use props
Monkey007
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Australia

A J Posted at 4-2 01:14
I too am considering the Smart Controller to use with my Mavic 2 Pro and based on my research so far I have come across the following: -

Pro's for the SC: -

Very thorough analysis there Captain; couldn't agree more!
Been using the SC for 2 weeks now, and trust me, it's way more than just seconds quicker to set up if you count from the moment you pull it out of your camera case/bag.
2019-5-12
Use props
Monkey007
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Australia

I came from the RC helicopter hobby and I'm finding the SC feels much more like a proper transmitter in my hands. Most importantly the sticks are wider apart than those on the standard controllers; which have always felt like cheap RC toy remotes to me. The added weight has also reinforced that solid robust feeling and it just feels secure in one piece and no dangling cables. IMHO it's a clear win to the SC.
2019-5-12
Use props
gnirtS
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5712575 ft
United Kingdom

Transmitter outputs:-

Smart Controller
2.400-2.4835 GHz:
25.5 dBm (FCC), 18.5 dBm (CE), 19 dBm (SRRC), 18.5 dBm (MIC)

5.725-5.850 GHz:
25.5 dBm (FCC), 12.5 dBm (CE), 18.5 dBm (SRRC)

Mavic 2
2.400 - 2.483 GHz
FCC: ≤26 dBm  CE: ≤20 dBm  SRRC: ≤20 dBm MIC: ≤20 dBm

5.725-5.850 GHz
FCC: ≤26 dBm  CE: ≤14 dBm SRRC: ≤26 dBm

So pretty much identical.  The old specs quote a less than or equal to, the smart controller gives an exact figure thats very very similan to the maximum figures quote to the mavic.
So its the same circuitry, same power (and almost certainly same hardware and software) except for maybe the SRRC region (China) is at 5Ghz.
2019-5-12
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Monkey007 Posted at 5-12 13:56
Very thorough analysis there Captain; couldn't agree more!
Been using the SC for 2 weeks now, and trust me, it's way more than just seconds quicker to set up if you count from the moment you pull it out of your camera case/bag.

Thanks mate
2019-5-12
Use props
dancopter
lvl.4
Flight distance : 17901030 ft
  • >>>
United Arab Emirates

gnirtS Posted at 5-12 19:38
Transmitter outputs:-

Smart Controller

DJI specs say less range in CE mode though. 5 vs. 4 km. How is that the same?
2019-5-15
Use props
raven swe
lvl.4
Flight distance : 517936 ft
Sweden

As for maps, just hotspot your phone to it
2019-5-15
Use props
gnirtS
Second Officer
United Kingdom

dancopter Posted at 5-15 00:50
DJI specs say less range in CE mode though. 5 vs. 4 km. How is that the same?

Rounding.

"Range" is meaningless.  ERP tells you the story.   Same bands, same protocol the ERP is going to give you the same range.

Range is subjective and  affected by all kinds of external factors.  ERP is quantitative and measureable.
2019-5-15
Use props
M Stuart K
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1267717 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hi: I just purchased the smart controller and there is one thing that bothers me about its use.  Could you or someone else explain to me the sequence that you would conduct if the go4 app crashed while flying?  Surely you will not have to restart the entire remote.   
2019-5-15
Use props
Dronie2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1336365 ft
Spain

I agree completely.
2019-5-15
Use props
dancopter
lvl.4
Flight distance : 17901030 ft
  • >>>
United Arab Emirates

gnirtS Posted at 5-15 03:24
Rounding.

"Range" is meaningless.  ERP tells you the story.   Same bands, same protocol the ERP is going to give you the same range.

I have a feeling you don't have any scientific training or understanding.

ERP is less for the SC for both 2.4 and 5.8 GHz bands.

E.g. for the CE mode, the max transmission power at 2.4 GHz is 20 dBm for normal RC, for SC it is 18.5 dBm.

20 dBm = 100mW of transmission power

18.5 dBm = 71mW of transmission power

How is 100mW equal to 71mW?
2019-5-16
Use props
DonSteitz
lvl.3

United States

fans21618e60 Posted at 5-12 04:29

My experience is nearly the same.
2019-8-30
Use props
DonSteitz
lvl.3

United States

dancopter Posted at 5-16 01:47
I have a feeling you don't have any scientific training or understanding.

ERP is less for the SC for both 2.4 and 5.8 GHz bands.

I have a M2P and a Zoom. Both controllers. A little over half the range ability for the Smart Controller vs. the stock one. It does not do. It is as simple as that. I think you are right.
2019-8-30
Use props
Parisi2274
lvl.4
Flight distance : 211043 ft
United States

As much as I would love to get a Smart Controller, the price alone is a hard stop for me.   I hope that when they come out with Smart Controller 2 its a bit cheaper and also they give you the ability to fold the antennas all the way down for save traveling as well as being able to remove the flight sticks like you can do with the current RC.
2019-9-2
Use props
gnirtS
Second Officer

Parisi2274 Posted at 9-2 16:37
As much as I would love to get a Smart Controller, the price alone is a hard stop for me.   I hope that when they come out with Smart Controller 2 its a bit cheaper and also they give you the ability to fold the antennas all the way down for save traveling as well as being able to remove the flight sticks like you can do with the current RC.

Not quite sure i understand this - the current SC the antennas fold neat and flat into a recess on the back of the unit.
The sticks can also be removed and stow neatly behind that folded antenna.

Ive recently bought one - its to replace my current 8.4" tablet.

The pros

(i) I can see the screen in direct sunlight.  This is a huge improvement to every other device ive ever used where it was simply impossible to see the screen in direct sun conditions.  This was my main reason for buying.  However, it could still do with being brighter.  I can see it but id like brighter.

(ii) Setup time is so quick.  Previously i had to unpack everything, screw the tablet mount together, fit it to the RC, fish cables through holes, plug in, load apps etc.
The SC boots so quickly and is optimised for Go4 so its ready in 10 seconds.  This actually means i fly more - the mental annoyance of assembly/disassembly actually made me not bother to fly at times.

(iii) Its smooth and fast.  Its a minimal device optimised for Go4.  That means Go4 loads quickly, is stable, is smooth and just works.

(iv) It feels better in my hand ergonomically than a slotted in or bolted in mobile device.  

(v) Battery life is very good.  Also USB-C finally.

(vi) Its android so you can install 3rd party apps if needed.  Play store is easy to install if needed.

Now for the cons:

(i) It could be brighter.  Its visible in direct sun yes but it could be brighter

(ii) Screen is really reflective.  I fitted a matte screen protector that helped a bit.

(iii) No telemetry display.  I like the telemetry on a standard controller.  It also means if Go4 crashes or locks i can still see the data know what the drone is doing an if needed, manually fly it back from that data.  The SC loses that.

(iv) The screen is the same level as the buttons and sticks.  Its fairly common for me to accidentally click or drag the screen when moving a button or the sticks.  I need to work out a better way of holding it.

(v) It is taking some getting used to going from a nice big 8.4" screen to a relatively tiny 5.5.  Theres nothing wrong with the screen per se - its crisp, its sharp, the enhancement options help a lot but it IS significantly smaller than im used to.

(vi) Its quite heavy

(vii) Not really the SC fault but i've yet to find a small decent case or bag that'll hold the SC, drone and 2 spare batteries.  It'll wedge into the flymore bag but its not ideal.  No third party seems to have made a decent one yet.

A few other points:-
The range and signal strength im seeing is utterly identical to the old controller.  The specs themselves hint they're likely the same.  People are getting confused over a specific figure for the SC and a less than or equal 2 on the old controller. "Less than or equal to 20dbm" doesnt mean its 20dbm.  IT means no more than.  Given the SC will use the same hardware and same SDR it makes no sense for there to be any difference.

Play store can be easily installed if needed, as can other android apps with the APKs.  However, while a few apps are useful im not convinced you want many on there.  Its a device that needs WiFi or connectivity on it provided by another device.  Going by that, apps such as weather, facebook etc may as well live on that other device.  I cant see the advantage of installing them onto the SC when my phone or tablet has to be near to it anyway to give it internet in the first place.  Id rather keep the device optimised with minimal bloat so it works best for the purpose it was intended.

Thats about it so far.  For me it was well worth getting purely to have a device i can use in bright sun and have a very fast setup time.

2019-9-3
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>

gnirtS Posted at 9-3 02:20
Not quite sure i understand this - the current SC the antennas fold neat and flat into a recess on the back of the unit.
The sticks can also be removed and stow neatly behind that folded antenna.

“A 1000 nit screen should be brighter, what a ridiculous statement”

Con. A 1000 nit screen could be brighter, there’s no con here it’s a 1000 nit screen it can’t be any brighter,  if you were looking for something brighter then purchase something brighter , dji do offer a 2000 nit screen which is 2000 nit and yes it’s brighter.

2019-9-3
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>

Parisi2274 Posted at 9-2 16:37

You pay around €350 for normal remote, a cheap option for a screen will cost €300 and as many use an iPad or similar a mount is needed so another €50 , so €700 you’ve already paid another €99 and you have a SRC , for me an extra €99 for a SRC is pretty much a bargain.
2019-9-3
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules