Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
How important are nd filters for the dji spark?
1397 14 2019-3-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sparkdrone
lvl.3
Flight distance : 9593 ft
United States

Hello, everybody! I have a question do you need to buy nd filters for the dji spark?

Do you need to use nd filters allways. Or are they not requierd at all?
I've made photos without nd filters and they seem ok even if im facing the sun!
please tell me if i need to buy them.
2019-3-29
Use props
sparkdrone
lvl.3
United States

If anybody has nd filters please select I have nd filters on https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=185199   Thank you.
2019-3-29
Use props
MccloudSpark
lvl.4
Flight distance : 27562 ft

United States

If you enter "filters" into the search box at the top of this forum you will see SCoutts great video "ND filters explained".  That will nicely answer your question.
Or read the replies to your other message...
2019-3-29
Use props
sparkdrone
lvl.3
United States

MccloudSpark Posted at 3-29 17:59
If you enter "filters" into the search box at the top of this forum you will see SCoutts great video "ND filters explained".  That will nicely answer your question.
Or read the replies to your other message...

OK
2019-3-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day sparkdrone. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry about ND Filters. ND Filters allows slower shutter speed for cinematic video and polarizer reduces glare for increased color saturation. In addition I will be posting a link where in you can see the overview and the specifications of the PolarPro DJI Spark Filters. Thank you.

https://store.dji.com/product/po ... ion=9&vid=34031

2019-3-30
Use props
darkfull1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13114 ft
Switzerland

It's always a nice addition if you plan of recording in situation that might need them.
2019-3-30
Use props
sparkdrone
lvl.3
United States

darkfull1 Posted at 3-30 08:23
It's always a nice addition if you plan of recording in situation that might need them.

Hmmm... OK I will think about it.
2019-4-2
Use props
sparkdrone
lvl.3
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-30 07:27
Hello and good day sparkdrone. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry about ND Filters. ND Filters allows slower shutter speed for cinematic video and polarizer reduces glare for increased color saturation. In addition I will be posting a link where in you can see the overview and the specifications of the PolarPro DJI Spark Filters. Thank you.

https://store.dji.com/product/polarpro-spark-filters?from=search-result-v2&position=9&vid=34031

Thank you for the tip.
2019-4-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

sparkdrone Posted at 4-2 13:44
Thank you for the tip.

You are very much welcome sparkdrone. If you have any other inquiries and concern with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and support you.
2019-4-2
Use props
sparkdrone
lvl.3
United States

I just got nd filters! I will try to get used to them since I used to fly without them.
2019-4-2
Use props
nilanjan118
lvl.4
Flight distance : 636663 ft
Japan

ND filters are needed in mainly two scenarios.
1. To get the cinematic motion blur when filming moving objects. eg: a moving car
2. To take long exposure shots when the ambient light is high. eg: a waterfall

And as MccloudSpark mentioned in post #3, you can watch Steve Coutts' comprehensive review on ND filters. Here's the link.

2019-4-2
Use props
sparkdrone
lvl.3
United States

I just got nd filters.
2019-4-2
Use props
sparkdrone
lvl.3
United States

nilanjan118 Posted at 4-2 17:00
ND filters are needed in mainly two scenarios.
1. To get the cinematic motion blur when filming moving objects. eg: a moving car
2. To take long exposure shots when the ambient light is high. eg: a waterfall

Thanks I will see and (see post #13) I got nd filters and want to see how they work for me.
2019-4-2
Use props
sparkdrone
lvl.3
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 4-2 15:14
You are very much welcome sparkdrone. If you have any other inquiries and concern with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and support you.

I just got this problem when I tried to calibrate the IMU on my drone please help me on https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=185582
2019-4-2
Use props
darkfull1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13114 ft
Switzerland

sparkdrone Posted at 4-2 16:46
I just got nd filters! I will try to get used to them since I used to fly without them.

Good don't hesitate to tell us what you think once you test them.
2019-4-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules