Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
photo lens correction profile?
9503 14 2019-3-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nicoricosancho
Captain
Flight distance : 13196 ft
Canada

do you guys use lens correction profile in lightroom for your photos with mavic 2 pro? I looked at the DJI list and yes mavic is there (mavic pro FC220) and a bunch of others, but not the mavic 2 pro. Been looking online with google and could'nt find it. cheers
2019-3-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Nicoricosancho. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry regarding the photo lens correction profile in lightroom. I hope you'll get the best tips and recommendation here from our valued DJI Members and Customers who uses the Adobe Lightroom. Thank you.
2019-3-30
Use props
TomThomson
First Officer
Flight distance : 2383960 ft
Switzerland

Hi Nicoricosancho you don't need a lens profile for Lightroom because the RAW pictures from the Mavic 2 Pro come with an integrated profile which is automatically used by Lightroom.
2019-3-30
Use props
Ron49
lvl.1
Flight distance : 27805 ft
United States

TomThomson Posted at 3-30 10:43
Hi Nicoricosancho you don't need a lens profile for Lightroom because the RAW pictures from the Mavic 2 Pro come with an integrated profile which is automatically used by Lightroom.

Anyone know if Capture 1 Pro 12 also uses that embedded lens profile for imported DNGs?  Thanks.
2019-3-30
Use props
Ron49
lvl.1
Flight distance : 27805 ft
United States

Anyone know if Capture 1 Pro 12 also uses that embedded lens profile for imported DNGs?  Thanks.
2019-3-30
Use props
Nicoricosancho
Captain
Canada

Thanks for the reply
2019-3-30
Use props
djiuser_MxVebW8aqpO4
New
Switzerland

Ron49 Posted at 3-30 12:04

Hello Ron49 i think you can check:
https://helpx.adobe.com/fr/x-productkb/multi/lens-profile-support.html
2019-11-19
Use props
djiuser_MxVebW8aqpO4
New
Switzerland

In english:
https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/multi/lens-profile-support.html
2019-11-19
Use props
gnirtS
Captain
Flight distance : 5712575 ft
Thailand

Lens correction is baked into the DNG file so any editing software that fully supports the DNG format will have it applied automatically.
The problems come from people using software that dont correctly read or implement this data from the DNG.
2019-11-20
Use props
WildWillGreen
Captain
Flight distance : 182215 ft
United Kingdom

Having a DNG lightroom issue myself. Just taken some photos and imported them lightroom has cropped all of them>?
Cannot figure out why or how to fix this. Adobe tell me MVP2 Lens isn't siupported thats the end of it apparently
2020-5-16
Use props
Optique Video
Captain
Canada

WildWillGreen Posted at 5-16 03:26
Having a DNG lightroom issue myself. Just taken some photos and imported them lightroom has cropped all of them>?
Cannot figure out why or how to fix this. Adobe tell me MVP2 Lens isn't siupported thats the end of it apparently

You can't be serious?
2020-5-19
Use props
WildWillGreen
Captain
United Kingdom

Well yes I very much was, be a really rubbish joke lol
2020-10-8
Use props
djiuser_qtVG6rSpkmk2
lvl.1

Canada

WildWillGreen Posted at 10-8 07:54
Well yes I very much was, be a really rubbish joke lol

You're a year late mate
2020-10-8
Use props
WildWillGreen
Captain
United Kingdom

No idea what you mean... i think i posted that in september?
2020-10-19
Use props
bmwever
lvl.1

United States

TomThomson Posted at 2019-3-30 10:43

Does this also apply to the original Mavic 1 Pro?
2022-1-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules