Go 4 app keeps reverting to automatic settings
852 3 2019-3-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Prairie Chicken
Second Officer
Flight distance : 106526 ft
Canada

As you'll see in the first shot in this video, I'm having a problem with Spark's software. I strictly use manual settings for the camera, but once in a while, the Go4 app thinks it knows better than I do and reverts to automatic settings without my knowing. If I don't happen to catch it, the outing can be ruined.

First, why does it do that, and second, is there a way to prevent it? It's getting to be a serious hassle.

Thanks.

2019-3-30
Use props
Prairie Chicken
Second Officer
Canada

Nothing?

Doesn't this happen to anyone else?
2019-3-31
Use props
Rustic17
First Officer
Flight distance : 2733760 ft
United States

Yeah...it happens to me...don't know why except it's always when I change out batteries.  The new power on must sometimes take it back to Auto...sometimes it stays in manual.
2019-3-31
Use props
Prairie Chicken
Second Officer
Canada

Rustic17 Posted at 3-31 09:36
Yeah...it happens to me...don't know why except it's always when I change out batteries.  The new power on must sometimes take it back to Auto...sometimes it stays in manual.

I'm glad at least that I'm not alone in this. Usually it's the white balance that gets past me because I don't notice that on a little phone screen in bright sunlight. It's bloody irritating when I look at it back home on the desktop and see a rainbow of colours wash through the scene.
2019-3-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules