Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Green tint in CinemaDNG files
1916 4 2019-3-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ikbal Arafa
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1671316 ft
  • >>>
Tunisia

Hi.
I have a serious problem with my X7 that just came after a replacement from Dji service.
When starting the drone, not important which format you are recording with, there is a heavy green tint in the picture. You can see it in the recorded files and in the video output. The issue is intermittent. It can appear right when you switch on the drone or after few minutes. In the beginning, it disappears quite fast... in few stressful minutes.. I tried different settings and nothing.. it's totally random..
Today and during a very big shooting with 200 extras, the green tint wouldn't disappear during 20min.
Did somebody faced this problem before?
IMG_0119-01.jpeg
IMG_0121-01.jpeg
IMG_0127-01.jpeg
2019-3-31
Use props
Ikbal Arafa
lvl.3
  • >>>
Tunisia

When I looked to the CinemaDng files today, the color temperature was 4700k and the tint was -7. I'm sure that I as recording 5600k and that it was shown in the display.
All firmwares are at the latest. No problems when using the X4s. It's all about the X7. No matter which lens, recording format, resolution, you are using.
This situation is very stressful. When you have to explain to an entire crew that you will not be able to get the shot because of something that you can't control.

2019-3-31
Use props
djiuser_CMhQXzB4t1UG
lvl.1
United States

I am also having the same issue with the green screen popping up...very frustrating. If anyone has any insight, it would be much appreciated.
2019-4-1
Use props
Ikbal Arafa
lvl.3
  • >>>
Tunisia

djiuser_CMhQXzB4t1UG Posted at 4-1 11:17
I am also having the same issue with the green screen popping up...very frustrating. If anyone has any insight, it would be much appreciated.

Hi,
I sent some footage and infos to DJI support. I'm still waiting for their answer.
Very annoying issue. Specially when you have to cancel jobs because of it.
Mine is a new camera. What about yours? Do you think that it's related to a recent firmware update?
Best
2019-4-4
Use props
Ikbal Arafa
lvl.3
  • >>>
Tunisia

I'm still waiting for a convincing answer from Dji Support.
They sent me an email today to ask if I'm using the X7 on an Inspire 2!!!! Unbelievable.. knowing that they already received all the infos days ago.
Meanwhile, my I2 is grounded and I'm loosing jobs
2019-4-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules