556 5 2019-3-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Stryker03
lvl.4
Flight distance : 206345 ft

United States

Good Morning All,
Had the Mavic2 pro for about aweek now, and have been flying with an old Iphone 6.

I find the screen hard to see on the I phone. Seeing as I need a new phone anyway,

I am having dificulty choosing, Smart controller, I phone XS max, or Samsung S10 +.
what are your thoughts?

2019-3-31
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Go for the iPad mini 4 or the newest one. I use the mini 4 with my Zoom.

128g wifi only and no CPU warnings.
2019-3-31
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Stryker03. Thank you for choosing DJI and for reaching out as well. I hope you'll get the best information and recommendation here from our valued DJI Members and Customers who uses the Smart controller, I phone XS max, or Samsung S10 + on there DJI Mavic 2 Pro. In addition I would recommend using a recommended mobile device in operating the DJI Mavic 2 Pro for compatibility on both the said drone and of the DJI Go 4 application. For additional reference I will be posting the list of recommended mobile devices for the DJI Mavic 2 Pro. Thank you.

2019-3-31
Use props
Stryker03
lvl.4
Flight distance : 206345 ft

United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-31 07:17
Hello and good day Stryker03. Thank you for choosing DJI and for reaching out as well. I hope you'll get the best information and recommendation here from our valued DJI Members and Customers who uses the Smart controller, I phone XS max, or Samsung S10 + on there DJI Mavic 2 Pro. In addition I would recommend using a recommended mobile device in operating the DJI Mavic 2 Pro for compatibility on both the said drone and of the DJI Go 4 application. For additional reference I will be posting the list of recommended mobile devices for the DJI Mavic 2 Pro. Thank you.

[view_image]

Thank you for your response.  I understand the 2 phones are not currently on the list. Being that they are both relatively new.  I  figure they will soon be on the list.
2019-3-31
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Stryker03 Posted at 3-31 07:30
Thank you for your response.  I understand the 2 phones are not currently on the list. Being that they are both relatively new.  I  figure they will soon be on the list.

You are very much welcome Stryker03. If you have any other inquiries or concern with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and support you. Thank you.
2019-3-31
Use props
FLYINHASS
Second Officer
Flight distance : 21975 ft
Switzerland

Hi Skyler, don't go for a crytalsky 5.5 if you'd like to get updates and all functions working, smart controller is an Android device like CS 5.5 and dji doesn't take much care of those - They work best for iphone, though CS 5.5 screen luminosity is great. Now it depends of your expectations and specific needs, good luck for choosing the right one Stryker ^^
2019-3-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules