Samsung Galaxy S10 compatible?
15489 14 2019-3-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
timflan
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7825 ft
United States

Sorry if this is somewhere else. If it is I couldn't find it. Until I can get ahold of DJI support during the week, does anyone know if the DJI Go 4 app & Mavic Air will work with a Samsung Galaxy S10 here in the U.S.?  Is anyone using one now? Just an S10, not an S10+ or S10E.  I currently use an S7 but S10 isn't listed on the DJI compatibility chart.  Thanks. First post here.
2019-3-31
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day timflan. Thank you for purchasing the DJI Mavic Air and thank you for reaching out. Upon checking the mobile device Samsung Galaxy S10. I am sorry to say that the mobile device is still not recommended for your DJI Mavic Air as of the moment. Actually, there is a  possibility that theSamsung Galaxy S10 will work, however, since it's not yet optimized with the DJI Mavic Air and with the DJI Go 4 application we cannot guaranteed the stability of the Samsung Galaxy S10 when in use with the said device and with the said application and if this will work all the time while using the specific device.  We highly suggest you use the compatible device that was listed on the recommended mobile device list below to avoid any inconvenience and any problem. Thank you.

2019-3-31
Use props
msinger
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

@timflan, a few people indicated they are using it with DJI GO 4 in this list.
2019-3-31
Use props
TDMS
New

United States

Hello, I am follow up on this question posted by timflan. Is there any news as to whether or not an update for s10 and its variants (plus, e) to be added to the list for Mavic Air? Thanks.
2019-6-19
Use props
djiuser_6BzgvcojAzCX
New

Israel

Hi,
I am using the mavic air with a new galaxy s10 and it works well. Did not have any software issues.
The problem I have is that on the galaxy s10 you use the whole screen with no edges. The mavic remote covers some of the screen so I have to keep the left side of the phone not pushed into the remote. This way it works with no issues. There is a YouTube about this issue: search Samsung galaxy s10!!! Useless in a DJI spark controller
Hope it helps
2019-6-22
Use props
Elias Gröndal
New

Sweden

I just got the Mavic 2 using a Samsung s10+ and i have problems. The go 4 app disconnects after s few seconds. It works once pmi replug it again but fails after a short period of time. Very annoying.
Any update on when this can be expected to work properly?

Elias
2019-6-25
Use props
Tentoes
First Officer
Flight distance : 6018255 ft
United States

Elias Gröndal Posted at 6-25 15:17
I just got the Mavic 2 using a Samsung s10+ and i have problems. The go 4 app disconnects after s few seconds. It works once pmi replug it again but fails after a short period of time. Very annoying.
Any update on when this can be expected to work properly?

Strange. Quite happy with Go4 on my S10+
2019-6-26
Use props
G37 Mavic Pro
lvl.4
Flight distance : 49741 ft
United States

I have a S9 and works fine with my Mavic Pro. So I will assume it will work just fine.
2019-8-2
Use props
gonroven
lvl.1

G37 Mavic Pro Posted at 8-2 07:51
I have a S9 and works fine with my Mavic Pro. So I will assume it will work just fine.

Are you all using the USB A port in the lower middle of the controller or the micro USB in the upper left hand corner? I bought a special USB C to Micro USB from DJI and it doesn't work. The USB A connector in the lower middle works fine.
2019-9-10
Use props
fansccb9c156
New
Flight distance : 21467 ft

Elias Gröndal Posted at 6-25 15:17
I just got the Mavic 2 using a Samsung s10+ and i have problems. The go 4 app disconnects after s few seconds. It works once pmi replug it again but fails after a short period of time. Very annoying.
Any update on when this can be expected to work properly?

Hey,
Thanks for sharing. I've the same issue since last month roughly. I was used to fly my Mavic Air with my Samsung Galaxy S10 without difficulties (a part of the no edge already mentioned).
Now, the RC keeps deconnecting every second from the phone, and starts loading again. No way...
Please help us Dji people...
2019-9-28
Use props
Boink
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6253 ft
United States

As of November 12, 2019, DJI tech support continues to state the S10 will not work with the original Mavic Pro. Disappointing.
2019-11-13
Use props
Michael Hazell
New

Australia

I have a s10plus and the connection drops outs and it disconnects from the controller. Losing video. The drone gets lost and flys home.
Are you doing anything to fix this problem??
It's looks to be common across all S10s. It's seems to disconnect from the controller as soon as it starts trying to charge it..

Anyone have an solutions.
2019-12-2
Use props
Michael Hazell
New

Australia

Boink Posted at 11-13 14:56
As of November 12, 2019, DJI tech support continues to state the S10 will not work with the original Mavic Pro. Disappointing.

Are they doing anything to get past this problem?
2019-12-2
Use props
Michael Hazell
New

Australia

fansccb9c156 Posted at 9-28 11:48
Hey,
Thanks for sharing. I've the same issue since last month roughly. I was used to fly my Mavic Air with my Samsung Galaxy S10 without difficulties (a part of the no edge already mentioned).
Now, the RC keeps deconnecting every second from the phone, and starts loading again. No way...

Did you work out a solution?? Im having the same problem with a mavic pro
2019-12-2
Use props
fans52196f68
New

France

I have the same problem. Please give us a solution.
2019-12-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules