Can you switch Meters to Feet in the GO 4 App or on the Remote??
6301 7 2019-4-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FLPilotShark
lvl.4
Flight distance : 721913 ft
  • >>>
United States

Do you know how I can switch meters to feet in my GO4 App or on my remote control for my Mavic Pro??
2019-4-1
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yes you can
2019-4-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day FLPilotShark. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. You may switch from Meters to Feet in the GO 4 Applivation. In the DJI GO 4 Application just go to "General Sittings" then "Measurement Units". If you have any other inquiries or concern with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to help and support you. Thank you.
2019-4-1
Use props
FLPilotShark
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

@DJI Stephen- Now, I have issues with my pictures being blurry and fuzzy looking!
What are your thoughts on this picture I took of my front yard and saved it on my MicroSD card into a Jpeg&Raw file in the GO 4 App. I calibrated the IMU/Compass and my gimabl and even re calibrated my compass but yet still I am getting not the best quailtiy pictures, for some odd reason.
I use to be able to get amaing quality images out of my Mavic Pro and I did not crass it, so I am not sure what to do. I contacted DJI and they want to see the DMG files, so I am going out tomorrow to take some pictures of the ocean since I live 1 mile from it and then come back and upload those pictures to DJI since my drone is only 6 months old from BestBuy.

2019-4-6
Use props
FLPilotShark
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 4-1 09:04
Hello and good day FLPilotShark. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. You may switch from Meters to Feet in the GO 4 Applivation. In the DJI GO 4 Application just go to "General Sittings" then "Measurement Units". If you have any other inquiries or concern with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to help and support you. Thank you.

GOT IT, MANY THANKS!
2019-4-15
Use props
Droningalex (Alex B.)
lvl.4
Flight distance : 21105262 ft

Spain

Do you tap on the screen to focus the image?

Flysafely
Droningalex aka Alex B.
2019-4-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

You are very much welcome FLPilotShark. If you have any other inquiries or concern with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and support you. Thank you.
2019-4-17
Use props
FLPilotShark
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

This is just my third video as you can tell from the saturation is all blown out! I am just learning now how to color grade videos, which can be tricky and time-consuming.  Those two videos were just straight off my MicroSD card, zero post-production except for stitching them together in iMovie. I am currently learning Final Cut Pro since I only run MAC computers at home.  They seem to work the best with Dji SOFTWARE and equipment, plus, it's just that Macs are all around better platform then your average PC to work on from Music, Producing Music, and I like their software a lot better in my opinion! You have to be a genius to figure out the new Adobe Premier runs! I thought Final Cut Pro is hard to learn, Abobe Premier forget about it. I stick to my goto, like Abobe Lightroom Classic, Photoshop, and currently learning Final Cut Pro for color grading!!! Anyone else uses any programs for color grading that are a little less confusing if there is such a program?  Anyways, I sent my 6 months of Dji Mavic Pro back to Dji since my Photos were coming out very blurry and fuzzy, so Dji told me to do a few things in the GO 4 APP which I did and my Mavic still was taking junkie pictures, so I contacted Dji and got a case number since the Dji Engineers agreed there is something wrong with my camera on the drone. If it's a user error, then they will send an official quote for the repairs which is what I am currently waiting for on. I shipped to there TX Repair facility, so it should not take long for them to diagnose the problem ones they get my drone and start doing tests on it. I am heading out of town for vacation in a month and I wanted to get this done before I leave! Even know the video looks to be ok, the pictures that the drone was taking is not so Dji told me to send it in for a repair or if not I will use one of my Dji Refresh Care Pkgs and have them send me a new replacement which cost 89.00 for your 1st replacement and then on your 2nd replacement it jumps up to $129.99 which is still worth it since the drone is holding its value at around the $900 to $1000.00 range. I just tracked my drone and Dji should have it on Friday of this week. Keeping my finger crossed that it's not something serious.  
2019-5-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules