Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
CAN'T UNPLUG CABLE
2644 7 2019-4-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
overkillphil
lvl.1
Flight distance : 80226 ft
United States

a friend was uploading video this morning, finished,   now he can NOT unplug the cable from the side port on the rc, its a mavic pro.  he's afraid to pull too hard on the cable he's asking should be buy a new controller or send it in for repair...  one more will the newest smart controller work on a mavic pro ??

thanks P.K.
2019-4-1
Use props
KlooGee
Captain
Flight distance : 16641309 ft
  • >>>
United States

Sorry to hear of his problems with the cable.  Not sure I have any good advice on it other than to maybe try carefully wiggling it back and forth to see if that helps.

In regards to the DJI Smart Controller, it is not compatible with the original Mavic Pro. Currently it only supports the Mavic 2 Zoom and Mavic 2 Pro.
2019-4-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry that you're friend is having a problem unplugging the cable on the RC. You may put a fine strength to remove the cable as this is properly fit on the USB port of the remote controller. You may upload a video showing that the cable seems to be stuck on the RC and can't be removed. As of the time being, the Smart controller is compatible with the Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom and it's not supporting the Mavic Pro. Thank you for understanding.
2019-4-1
Use props
overkillphil
lvl.1
United States

KlooGee Posted at 4-1 08:33
Sorry to hear of his problems with the cable.  Not sure I have any good advice on it other than to maybe try carefully wiggling it back and forth to see if that helps.

In regards to the DJI Smart Controller, it is not compatible with the original Mavic Pro. Currently it only supports the Mavic 2 Zoom and Mavic 2 Pro.

I suggested he wiggle it side to side, nope, this guy is a stickler for using factory stuff so I'm sure its the factory cable that's stuck,  he ask me send it in for repair of buy a new one,   there are a ton of the older controllers on ebay... if he sends it in could take forever to get it back,  I told him if he's going to buy a new one anyhow pull on it like a tow truck and see what happens, the rc and drone are still usable with the stuck cable just a pain having the extra cable attached..

thanks KlooGee
2019-4-1
Use props
overkillphil
lvl.1
United States

KlooGee Posted at 4-1 08:33
Sorry to hear of his problems with the cable.  Not sure I have any good advice on it other than to maybe try carefully wiggling it back and forth to see if that helps.

In regards to the DJI Smart Controller, it is not compatible with the original Mavic Pro. Currently it only supports the Mavic 2 Zoom and Mavic 2 Pro.

I suggested he wiggle it side to side, nope, this guy is a stickler for using factory stuff so I'm sure its the factory cable that's stuck,  he ask me send it in for repair of buy a new one,   there are a ton of the older controllers on ebay... if he sends it in could take forever to get it back,  I told him if he's going to buy a new one anyhow pull on it like a tow truck and see what happens, the rc and drone are still usable with the stuck cable just a pain having the extra cable attached..

thanks KlooGee
2019-4-1
Use props
overkillphil
lvl.1
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 4-1 09:03
Hi, we're sorry that you're friend is having a problem unplugging the cable on the RC. You may put a fine strength to remove the cable as this is properly fit on the USB port of the remote controller. You may upload a video showing that the cable seems to be stuck on the RC and can't be removed. As of the time being, the Smart controller is compatible with the Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom and it's not supporting the Mavic Pro. Thank you for understanding.

I'll pass this along and advise him to give the cable the ol` heave ho and see if it comes loose...
2019-4-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

overkillphil Posted at 4-1 14:00
I'll pass this along and advise him to give the cable the ol` heave ho and see if it comes loose...

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for continued support.
2019-4-1
Use props
DaMa
Captain
Flight distance : 889662 ft
  • >>>
Germany

2019-4-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules