8652 29 2019-4-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans57e798ad
lvl.2
Flight distance : 115472 ft
Netherlands

Hello DJI,

I have problems with publish on my Facebook-business-page. With the Dji Go4 for my Spark and the DJI Go app for my Phantom 3 Advanced. I can only publish on my personal page and I cannot see it on my Businessspage. Can you see what is wrong? All settings on Facebook are good. My emailadres is d.gouda@quicknet.nl fullsizeoutput_8c9.jpeg fullsizeoutput_8ca.jpeg

2019-4-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day. I am sorry to know that you are having this issue with Facebook live streaming. I am sorry for the inconvenience that this has caused you. Currently, an error occurs when users are using the live stream on Facebook via DJI Go/DJI Go 4 application. Rest assure the we will fix the issue as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
2019-4-1
Use props
djiuser_fOwF5LssiDhs
New

Czechia

hello i have this problem with live stream to facebook how i can fix it??  (europe czech republic)
2019-4-1
Use props
DannyRetinair
lvl.1

United Kingdom

A couple of months ago the ability to go live to a FB page was removed without warning. Yesterday I discovered that you can now no longer even go live to your personal profile on Facebook. What's going on?

You are aware people use DJI products for commercial purposes and as such, my families security relies on the tools I use operating as they should?
2019-4-1
Use props
fans57e798ad
lvl.2
Netherlands

DJI Stephen Posted at 4-1 09:55
Hello and good day. I am sorry to know that you are having this issue with Facebook live streaming. I am sorry for the inconvenience that this has caused you. Currently, an error occurs when users are using the live stream on Facebook via DJI Go/DJI Go 4 application. Rest assure the we will fix the issue as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Do you know how ling it takes to fix it and when I can download new software for my iPhone and iPad?
2019-4-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

fans57e798ad Posted at 4-2 01:26
Do you know how ling it takes to fix it and when I can download new software for my iPhone and iPad?

As of the moment we are still confirming the case with the proper team. If we have the feedback, we will definitely let you know as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and support.
2019-4-2
Use props
djiuser_ykIFCwSb4tQO
New

United States

Please alert me with the Facebook live streaming error is fixed also please
2019-4-12
Use props
fans57e798ad
lvl.2
Netherlands

Facebook Live is fixed now!
2019-4-18
Use props
fans80b259f3
lvl.1
Flight distance : 791289 ft
United States

fans57e798ad Posted at 4-18 23:13

Hmm. I am trying DJI Go app for a P3 and Facebook livestreaming is still broken.  Always give me an authentication error. Is it working for you today?
2019-4-20
Use props
JAVIER H.
New

United States

Authentication Error when trying to livestream on FB personal page... what's the fix on this... it is now July 12th and issue still persist?
2019-7-12
Use props
Michel78
lvl.1
Netherlands

Same problem here! I cannot choose my business page and, furthermore, I only see the word ´connect´ blinking and never get connection to facebook? What could be te problem???
2019-7-31
Use props
fans71c97f96
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1569593 ft
Poland

Hello,
Did anyone manage to log out dji 4 of them from their facebook account?
2019-12-13
Use props
fcwest
lvl.2
Flight distance : 73595138 ft
United States

Streaming live to a Facebook Business page no longer works in the latest version of DJI Go 4 app as of Dec 13, 2019. You can only stream to your personal Facebook page.
The fix? Litchi will do it. I can confirm the latest version of Litchi will stream to any Facebook Business page you manage and to your personal page. I've tested this on both iOS and DJI Smart Controller and Litchi works well when streaming to Facebook. So if you want to do a live stream to a Facebook Business page, you're going to have to purchase Litchi.
2019-12-13
Use props
Zdronowani
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1569593 ft
Poland

Thank you for your answer. Then I will test it on Litchi,
2019-12-16
Use props
Michel78
lvl.1
Netherlands

DJI Stephen Posted at 2019-4-2 10:04
As of the moment we are still confirming the case with the proper team. If we have the feedback, we will definitely let you know as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and support.

Hi Stephen, the same problem occurs again! What can I do?
2020-2-16
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Michel78 Posted at 2-16 13:17
Hi Stephen, the same problem occurs again! What can I do?

Hi. Thank you for the additional information. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. This issue has been forwarded to our designated DJI support team for further attention. Thank you.
2020-2-18
Use props
Michel78
lvl.1
Netherlands

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-18 13:33
Hi. Thank you for the additional information. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. This issue has been forwarded to our designated DJI support team for further attention. Thank you.

I’ve installed the DJI Go app over and over again. No result. Does this problem appear to more people?
2020-2-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Michel78 Posted at 2-19 13:13
I’ve installed the DJI Go app over and over again. No result. Does this problem appear to more people?

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this matter. As of the moment, this issue/thread has been forwarded to our designated DJI support team to further check the cause of issue. I do apologize, I do not have the exact information regarding this issue but rest assured that I will notify you once we have updates regarding this concern. Again, I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for your understanding.
2020-2-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Michel78 Posted at 2-19 13:13

Thank you for patiently waiting. With regards to this concern. Kindly please log out to your Facebook account from the browsers and the Facebook application on the mobile device then log in again to isolate the issue, please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2020-2-25
Use props
Simph59
lvl.1
Flight distance : 12198 ft
France

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-25 11:51
Thank you for patiently waiting. With regards to this concern. Kindly please log out to your Facebook account from the browsers and the Facebook application on the mobile device then log in again to isolate the issue, please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

Hello. Could we have an update about this issue ? Is it still impossible to stream on facebook ? I tried 4 days ago and not solved. When it's plan to have a solution ? ThanksOn my side I'm connected on DJI GO4 on the Smart controller with a Mavic @ Pro
2020-3-18
Use props
John McLeod
New

United Kingdom

This is still an issue on my mavic
Click live stream click facbook it attempts to open a page and returns to the go live screen.
It's a constant loop we need it fixed
2020-4-5
Use props
djiuser_Q8VCsYi5BNgV
New

United Kingdom

Hello has a fix been found for this issue yet?
2020-6-4
Use props
AeroFocusProgmail.com
lvl.1

United States

I'm trying to live Stream to FACEBOOK from the DJI GO app.    It will give me the 3, 2, 1 count down then in the upper left the live ICON stays white and says CONNECTING.  The Icon never changes to blue and it does not say CONNECTED.  Do you know what the problem is?  I've done it about a year ago with no issues and now I can no longer do it
2020-7-1
Use props
elalbertmx
lvl.1
Flight distance : 98123 ft

Mexico

Same problem, any news about this issue, facebook live don´t transmit
2020-7-8
Use props
COA_M600_PIC
lvl.4
Flight distance : 237162 ft
United States

Thank you for patiently waiting. With regards to this concern. Kindly please log out to your Facebook account from the browsers and the Facebook application on the mobile device then log in again to isolate the issue, please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

5 Months since your last reply to this thread.... and the issue IS STILL NOT FIXED.......... WHEN WILL THIS PROBLEM BE FIXED? NATALIA DOESN'T SEEM TO KNOW AND I'M STARTING TO THINK NEITHER DO YOU.... THIS IS AN IMPORTANT FUNCTION PEOPLE NEEDS FIXED LIKE LAST YEAR... WHEN THE ISSUE FIRST APPEARED... WHY CAN YOU NOT SIMPLY SAY WHAT IS WRONG AND THAT YOU'RE NOT GOING TO FIX IT...
2020-7-23
Use props
COA_M600_PIC
lvl.4
Flight distance : 237162 ft
United States

Thank you for patiently waiting. With regards to this concern. Kindly please log out to your Facebook account from the browsers and the Facebook application on the mobile device then log in again to isolate the issue, please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=212594

ANOTHER THREAD ABOUT THE SAME ISSUE WHEN WILL THIS BE FIXED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????????????????????????????????
2020-7-23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

COA_M600_PIC Posted at 7-23 11:16
5 Months since your last reply to this thread.... and the issue IS STILL NOT FIXED.......... WHEN WILL THIS PROBLEM BE FIXED? NATALIA DOESN'T SEEM TO KNOW AND I'M STARTING TO THINK NEITHER DO YOU.... THIS IS AN IMPORTANT FUNCTION PEOPLE NEEDS FIXED LIKE LAST YEAR... WHEN THE ISSUE FIRST APPEARED... WHY CAN YOU NOT SIMPLY SAY WHAT IS WRONG AND THAT YOU'RE NOT GOING TO FIX IT...

I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for sharing your personal insights regarding this matter. This issue has been forwarded to the DJI R&D team, as of the moment we do not have any information, when will be the release of the update for this matter. Again I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for your understanding.
2020-7-24
Use props
djiuser_L0RxWxV8LURE
lvl.1

United States

fans57e798ad Posted at 2019-4-18 23:13

NOPE. I try to stream from my mavic 2 pro and it just goes in circles.
( go live ) touch it, goes to. you previously logged in to DJI go 4.0 with FB would you like to continue
hit continue. goes back to the preveus screen. go live / sign out
2021-7-17
Use props
Rotor Blades
lvl.1
Flight distance : 165289 ft

United States

That’s the problem it’s Facebook!
2021-7-17
Use props
djiuser_Kc93DKTcrnRq
New

United States

So they still haven't fixed this problem.
2022-6-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules