1251 21 2019-4-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AntDX316
First Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

My DJI Spark 3rd movie.  I went in not knowing what song I would use.  I wish I could have done it better but I don't know how to do certain "edits".  I'm using the DJI app but you can't do more than just clipping and you cannot add more than 20 clips.  I would like to scrub, time lapse all w/o it changing clip.  What is the easiest best Windows software to use?

Also I've learned Not to make the entire B-roll per battery pack or it takes too long to find out where the parts are.  Stopping and recording per "shot" is the way.

Also stationary object filming is boring and I think I picked the wrong song.
2019-4-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for sharing your amazing work with us. We're sure that our valued DJI Forum members would provide tips about the Windows software that you could use. Thank you for continued support.
2019-4-1
Use props
Sidd Finch
Second Officer
Flight distance : 256 ft
United States

There are a lot to choose from. My guess would be DaVinci Resolve 15. Its free and pretty powerful.

Sidd
2019-4-1
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Sidd Finch Posted at 4-1 16:04
There are a lot to choose from. My guess would be DaVinci Resolve 15. Its free and pretty powerful.

Sidd

Can you scrub and stuff in it easy?

I need to pick other music.  These songs are just where you just scene transistion w/ no emotion.  
2019-4-1
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Cool video
2019-4-1
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

I'm going to make movies much better than this in the future.
2019-4-1
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Great video
2019-4-2
Use props
Lysak2003
First Officer
Flight distance : 500052 ft
Ukraine

AntDX316 Posted at 4-1 16:07

I need to pick other music.  These songs are just where you just scene transistion w/ no emotion.

Yes, you can
2019-4-2
Use props
Lysak2003
First Officer
Ukraine

Nice try! As you mention, stationary objects filming can be much interesting if you shoot many locations and than gather them in one clip (two or three shots from one location for 6-10 second that change with sound bit).
Also you must use different technics and mivements that do your shots more attractive: reviel shots, bird eye view, pannning and moving right/left simultaneously...
2019-4-2
Use props
ArnoSpark
Second Officer
Kenya

Very interesting , and this time you hit the right exposure thanks for sharing
2019-4-2
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

AntDX316 Posted at 4-1 20:39
I'm going to make movies much better than this in the future.

Looinkg forward to seeing more of your work.
2019-4-2
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Lysak2003 Posted at 4-2 01:17
Nice try! As you mention, stationary objects filming can be much interesting if you shoot many locations and than gather them in one clip (two or three shots from one location for 6-10 second that change with sound bit).
Also you must use different technics and mivements that do your shots more attractive: reviel shots, bird eye view, pannning and moving right/left simultaneously...

yeah, but everyone does scenery shots.  I want to film with emotion next time or some sort of instructional presentation

I'm just laying the ground work of how it feels when doing certain things to know what to work w/ then it could be used some how, watch you guys will see.  On 4th video I will get closer to it. : )
2019-4-2
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

ArnoSpark Posted at 4-2 04:07
Very interesting , and this time you hit the right exposure  thanks for sharing

Everything was auto
2019-4-2
Use props
Lysak2003
First Officer
Ukraine

AntDX316 Posted at 4-2 08:42
yeah, but everyone does scenery shots.  I want to film with emotion next time or some sort of instructional presentation

I'm just laying the ground work of how it feels when doing certain things to know what to work w/ then it could be used some how, watch you guys will see.  On 4th video I will get closer to it. : )

It would be interesting to see
2019-4-2
Use props
RJB1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 32031 ft

Australia

Are you just editing from your phone? The Dji app is ok for a quick edit but for me with a iphone 7 its too small a screen to try to do anything on. My laptop only has 4gb of ram so I'm finding that is limiting my editing in pro apps like Adobe Premier. That fade to white transition is annoying when it comes every few seconds. Looks like from the flags blowing you had quite a bit of wind to contend with.  
2019-4-2
Use props
ArnoSpark
Second Officer
Kenya

AntDX316 Posted at 4-2 09:02
Everything was auto

hahahah some time auto safe lives
2019-4-2
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

RJB1 Posted at 4-2 11:02
Are you just editing from your phone? The Dji app is ok for a quick edit but for me with a iphone 7 its too small a screen to try to do anything on. My laptop only has 4gb of ram so I'm finding that is limiting my editing in pro apps like Adobe Premier. That fade to white transition is annoying when it comes every few seconds. Looks like from the flags blowing you had quite a bit of wind to contend with.

Yeah, had high velocity winds and I was editting w/ the Note 9.  But you can only do so much.
2019-4-2
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Great job, nice video
2019-4-3
Use props
maddox
Captain
Malaysia

Cool! Great video
2019-4-6
Use props
Sidd Finch
Second Officer
Flight distance : 256 ft
United States

AntDX316 Posted at 4-1 16:07

You can do just about everything In DaVinci. Pretty easy to learn and you can add your own music.

Sidd
2019-4-6
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Sidd Finch Posted at 4-6 15:53
You can do just about everything In DaVinci. Pretty easy to learn and you can add your own music.

Sidd

yeah, that's why my 5th video looks so good
2019-4-6
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Sidd Finch Posted at 4-6 15:53

Sidd

yeah, that's why my 5th video looks so good
2019-4-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules