adding attachment
800 4 2015-6-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TomWolves
lvl.4
Flight distance : 110577 ft
United States

Could someone tell me how I can add a photo to a new thread? I can't understand why I can't add a picture or attachment. Thank you for your help.
2015-6-6
Use props
aburkefl
Second Officer
Flight distance : 78612 ft
United States

When I first tried to upload a photo, I clicked on that icon that says "picture." For whatever reason, it didn't seem to work. Then I wrote a note (new thread), posted it and then edited it. During the edit, I clicked on the Picture icon and selected my pic for upload.

You can't upload a photo bigger than 1 MB - had to modify my photo in PS before I uploaded it.

Still don't know how to upload a video. It seems you need the address of the video to upload. I don't have a web site, so I have no idea how to link a video on my PC to an address for uploading here.
2015-6-6
Use props
TomWolves
lvl.4
Flight distance : 110577 ft
United States

aburkefl@gmail. Posted at 2015-6-6 23:56
When I first tried to upload a photo, I clicked on that icon that says "picture." For whatever reaso ...

You have to upload a video to Youtube or Vivo and copy the url to the post.
2015-6-8
Use props
dmwierz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 61427 ft
United States

Or click the "Advanced" on the upper right hand portion of the screen. Then after you think you've done everything you should, and you file still doesn't show up, you have to click "Editor" and tell the editor it's OK to use the image, then click "Save". Pretty odd, but it works. Kinda like the only way to clear the "Remind" flag is to click on "me" twice...who knows...
Screen Shot 2015-06-08 at 11.57.27 AM.png
2015-6-8
Use props
aburkefl
Second Officer
Flight distance : 78612 ft
United States

dmwierz Posted at 2015-6-9 01:01
Or click the "Advanced" on the upper right hand portion of the screen. Then after you think you've d ...

Thanks to both you guys on advice for video attachments. Took me a few minutes to figure out the photo attachment - still gets quirky now and then. Also somewhat of a PITA when it gets really fussy about the size limit of 1Mb - sometimes it actually lets me go over that - other times it doesn't!

Actually managed to post a video link in another forum - it was kind of accidental LOL!
2015-6-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules