WIFI issue
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HR34
New

United States

Hello guys, I bought a DJI Phantom 3 Standard from someone and came home try to setup, and i was having an issue with the WIFI connection to the remote, I googled here and there but no solution to my probelm, I have an iPhone 8 Plus with iOS 12.1.4 and i downloaded the DJI GO app, i turn it on try to connect but it simply wont, the previous owner told me the default pass is 12341234 and I tried and it just loads and loads and never connects, I also did reset thing for the wifi still nothing, Any solutions ???
2019-4-1
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Are you sure you're not seeing the "no internet" message?   Just see if it flies next time.
2019-4-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry to know about this situation. I would like to clarify if your mobile device can locate the wi-fi signal of the RC? If yes, upon connecting to the wi-fi, may we know what message are you getting? Have you tried to reset the wi-fi of the RC? I would recommend checking whether the app is allowed to access the Internet and you may also consider using a different mobile device to isolate this matter. For the mean-time, you may refer to the video below for resetting the wi-fi of your RC. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for continued support.

2019-4-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules