Gimbal ribbon problems
1094 3 2019-4-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
deshu
lvl.1
Mexico

This will be the second time I am replacing the ribbon cable on the Mavic pro. I am ordering it from a differant maker. Is this a common problem and if so why hasn't DJI fixed this issue? Thanks in advance.
2019-4-1
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi deshu, may we have more details about the issue you encountered? We'd like to check the exact status and try our best to help.
Also, it is not recommended to repair the unit at your end which may void the warranty, please kindly note and understand.
2019-4-2
Use props
fansa9c3528c
New

Australia

My son son has a magic he uses for his fishing to check out areas to fish and possible dangers ahead. Bough the mavic, first trip lost gimbal control. Sent it back,
2020-1-9
Use props
fansa9c3528c
New

Australia

DJI Susan Posted at 2019-4-2 02:12
Hi deshu, may we have more details about the issue you encountered? We'd like to check the exact status and try our best to help.
Also, it is not recommended to repair the unit at your end which may void the warranty, please kindly note and understand.

Continuing, sent it back to the seller, got it back,same thing happened, so  what’s the answer. Do you expect your customers to keep to and frowing. Those mongrel ribbons need to bee strengthen.
2020-1-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules