DJI Go 4 app is missing from Google play store
13742 13 2019-4-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
OllieMP2Aus
lvl.2
Australia

Hi i tried to see if there are any dji go 4 app updates on google play and I can't find the app anymore. I have tried looking in my downloaded apps list / installed list / searching google play etc but all i can find is the one for "before phantom 4" and not the current normal app.
I am certain that it is currently missing from google play - i even just did a google search and the link to app on the google play store gave an error.
what is going on? there doesn't seem to be any threads about this yet.

2019-4-1
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi OllieMP2Aus, just to verify, have you tried to scan the QC code to download the App? Does it work? You may check and have a try.
For the Google Play issue, I've reported to our engineers to check and will keep you updated. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
DJI GO 4.png
2019-4-1
Use props
djiuser_siEw11ehDRuO
New

United States

The link to the app is fine but how will we get updates if the Google Play is not working.
2019-4-2
Use props
maddox
Captain
Malaysia

Ya that's weird
2019-4-2
Use props
djiuser_siEw11ehDRuO
New

United States

djiuser_siEw11ehDRuO Posted at 4-2 04:48
The link to the app is fine but how will we get updates if the Google Play is not working.

Now the Google App takes me to the app DJI GO 4-For drones since P4. Is this supposed to replace the original app DJI GO 4 and my phone wants me to update to the DJI GO 4-For drones since P4 even though it is the same version (4.3.14)as my original app. Can you explain what is going on?
2019-4-2
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Update: We just got an update from the team that an old version of DJI GO 4 was removed from the Google Play store because it did not meet newer Android requirements with regards to receiving SMS for communication purposes. Even though DJI Go 4 does not require SMS communication, we have to meet Android standards. We have fixed the issue now, you can search DJI GO4 V4.3.14 in google play now. Thanks for your feedback!
2019-4-2
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_siEw11ehDRuO Posted at 4-2 04:48

Hi there, please kindly refer to the update from 6#, this has been fixed, you may try to reinstall the App and see whether it works.
2019-4-2
Use props
OllieM2P-Aus
lvl.2
Australia

Thanks - working again.
2019-4-5
Use props
djiuser_wL2unpfSnVoo
New

South Africa

Good afternoon. I have a Samsung 3 Tablet and I'm trying to find the DJI Go 4 app, but when I search on Google play store all that comes up in the search results are DJI Go - For products before P4. I have done a factory reset on my Tab, it also has the latest software and google play sore is also up to date. Plz advise, thanking you in advance.
2019-7-2
Use props
ciancooper
lvl.1

United States

I have written the latest step by step guide for how to upload app to google play store, those who are facing problems this blog will surely helpful for them.
2020-1-1
Use props
ciancooper
lvl.1

United States

exampleexampleexampleexampleexampleexampleexampleexampleexampleexampleexampleexampleexampleexampleexampleexampleexampleexampleexampleexampleexampleexampleexampleexampleexample
2020-1-1
Use props
hiimpj
lvl.1
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2019-4-1 23:21
Hi OllieMP2Aus, just to verify, have you tried to scan the QC code to download the App? Does it work? You may check and have a try.
For the Google Play issue, I've reported to our engineers to check and will keep you updated. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.[Image]

Thanks link works!
2023-2-12
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

hiimpj Posted at 2-12 17:46
Thanks link works!

You are welcome, now users can also download or update the app from our official website https://www.dji.com/downloads?site=brandsite&from=nav
Hope this helps.
2023-2-13
Use props
NoAppsInPlayStoreNoTrust
lvl.1
Flight distance : 106601 ft
  • >>>
Iceland

I do not install third party apps on my phone, not Chinese or any others.

This is simply something that a trustworthy device manufacturer doesn't require customers to do.

I'm assuming DJI are complying to the rules of the Apple app store because on Apple they simply have no chance to offer third party apps.

DJI no longer having their apps in the Play store is a sign that they are not a trustworthy device manufacturer.

I have purchased a DJI Air, Mavic 2 Pro, two Robomasters, RS2 gimbal and an Osmo Mobile 3.0 - If the apps don't return to the Play store I sure as hell won't be purchasing any further DJI products.
2023-3-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules