Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Firmware Update V 01.06.00.20
123Next >
8221 86 2019-4-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
egargiulo
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5000 ft
Italy

and manual tilt adjustment? when do you do it?
2019-4-2
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9812789 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

GoPro King Posted at 4-2 14:41
lol, that's what you think...……………….LMAO

Q. What’s in a name.  A. An envious fool ...... LMAO .........
2019-4-2
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Ray-CubeAce Posted at 4-2 12:50
Is it just me or does the phone screens' gimbal control seem more responsive?

Optimized UI
2019-4-2
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Udo13 Posted at 4-2 07:37
I feel the same way. I am very disappointed.

Maybe it will come with an app update who knows, the FW is pretty decent, I’m not sure we can get much more out of this Pocket, yes it would be great to get all that’s been suggested but it’s not going to happen.
Yes be disappointed but certainly form me my OP has greatly improved from the day I purchased so some credit is due .
2019-4-2
Use props
cEQtBhqjyKJB
lvl.4
Japan

Does the optimized Pro UI settings mean that they have fixed the mysterious random MOV/MP4 abd resettings of the pro modes or not?
2019-4-2
Use props
GoPro King
lvl.1
Flight distance : 578799 ft
Australia

hallmark007 Posted at 4-2 15:39
Q. What’s in a name.  A. An envious fool ...... LMAO .........

Who is the fool......uuuummmm the one who was stupid enough to buy an OP. Envy.....not the case...I could have as many OP as I want, the reason I don't is the poor quality of focus. Enjoy your pumping
2019-4-2
Use props
GoPro King
lvl.1
Flight distance : 578799 ft
Australia

hallmark007 Posted at 4-2 16:05
Maybe it will come with an app update who knows, the FW is pretty decent, I’m not sure we can get much more out of this Pocket, yes it would be great to get all that’s been suggested but it’s not going to happen.
Yes be disappointed but certainly form me my OP has greatly improved from the day I purchased so some credit is due .

Maybe...………….Maybe...…..Maybe...……………….read all previous forum posts and accept that dji aint going to fix this issue. A warning for all users to avoid purchasing this item. AVOID
2019-4-2
Use props
Cool h
Second Officer

Hong Kong

There are not much on the paper but I really appreciate the AFC improvement in terms of cenimatic feeling. Thanks a lot!
2019-4-2
Use props
fansf0280671
Second Officer
Flight distance : 123064 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Arc Light Posted at 4-2 09:28
Can anyone tell me where the option to turn off beeps is located? I have the latest version of the Mimo app, but I'm having a hard time finding it.

Its the last screen on the setting menu, swipe down from main screen then swipe right 3 screens !
20190403_084134.jpg
2019-4-2
Use props
Udo13
First Officer
Flight distance : 257188 ft
Germany

Udo13 Posted at 4-2 07:37
I feel the same way. I am very disappointed.

That was a bit over the top. It was my spontaneous reaction.
I'm not disappointed.
Certainly the update for the MIMO APP contains a lot more, maybe the shorter timelapse and other things. My settings are now retained after switching off, for example Exposure.
2019-4-3
Use props
fans32c3ab54
Flight distance : 594898 ft
United States

TheCameraGuy Posted at 4-2 11:17
So I erased my memory card - format. It still has a network issue. Then I did a reboot on the camera and the iPhone X, nothing. Then I rest the OP to factory settings and still nothing.

So, now I'm back further than I was when I started.

Hi,

FIrst, make sure that you have the latest version of the MiMo app.  The best way is to visit www.dji.com/mino, click the iPhone version and it will launch the app store.  From there, you will be able to see if you have the latest version.  Connect the pocket to the phone using the lightning connector. Turn the pocket on first, MiMo will automatically launch.  Tap the Home icon, and the new firmware alert should show.  I had no problem applying this using my iPhone 8 connected via the lightning connector.

Hope this helps ...
2019-4-3
Use props
fans32c3ab54
United States

NeonAura Posted at 4-2 11:43
I did that but it just went to tutorials.  Did not see anything about firmware.

Make sure you have the latest MiMo version, visit www.dji.com/mimo and follow the link to App Store or Android store ...
2019-4-3
Use props
fans32c3ab54
United States

Ray-CubeAce Posted at 4-2 12:39
Just updated with no problem. It took approximately three minutes to complete. Around the 62% upload mark, the program said it would restart the Osmo Pocket which happened around the 70% upload complete mark. At 80%, the Osmo Pocket seemed to shut down again and shortly after I got an 'Upload Complete message.  Firmware in Osmo Pocket indicates updated firmware but can't find anywhere on the App or in the Osmo Pockets screens as to where to turn the beep on /off.

[Edit]

To kill the beep, from the device (not MiMo), enter the settings menu, there is an option for Key Tone Onn and Off.
2019-4-3
Use props
Curt1591
Captain
Thailand

fans32c3ab54 Posted at 4-3 03:51
To kill the beep, from the device (not MiMo), enter the settings menu, there is an option for Key Tone Onn and Off.

Just keep swiping left
2019-4-3
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Udo13 Posted at 4-3 00:50
That was a bit over the top. It was my spontaneous reaction.
I'm not disappointed.
Certainly the update for the MIMO APP contains a lot more, maybe the shorter timelapse and other things. My settings are now retained after switching off, for example Exposure.

You actually said you were very disappointed.
2019-4-3
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

GoPro King Posted at 4-2 17:03
Who is the fool......uuuummmm the one who was stupid enough to buy an OP. Envy.....not the case...I could have as many OP as I want, the reason I don't is the poor quality of focus. Enjoy your pumping

“Always remember... Rumors are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots.”

You don’t have a OP so beat it your just a troll, I’m sure there is a go pro forum that will welcome the King, maybe you might get them to reinvent the Karma.
2019-4-3
Use props
Joemar7
Second Officer
  • >>>
American Samoa

I am glad that FINALLY DJI gave us the option to mute that annoying beep.  Thank you DJI.  

NOW, please do something about the low audio using the mic adapter.  "That is not a feature request, that is something that should be working from the get-go."  That’s all I ask.  

I know we are never going to be happy with any firmware they release.  We will continue to demand more and why not, the OP is such a great little beast and who wouldn’t want all the features found in a dslr or mirrorless camera.  I also understand that some of our requests might never see the light because of hardware limitations, but DJI should at least tell us if it they are possible instead of keeping us in the limbo.  I know DJI listens, but they need to work more in communicating with their loyal customers.  

**DJI, please fix the mic adapter.**
2019-4-3
Use props
hedac
Second Officer
Spain

Curt1591 Posted at 4-2 14:42
Often, with new releases, the servers get flooded. Since none of the updates are life changing, just wait a while and it should lighten up.

it downloads 100% ok, but then fails at 52% when applying the firmware when the light flashs green/red
so it doesn't seem to be an issue of the servers.
2019-4-3
Use props
NeonAura
lvl.3

United States

NeonAura Posted at 4-2 05:53
Downloaded but when prompted to install, it said "Device not connected" though it was?

I have finally got the firmware update.
2019-4-3
Use props
NeonAura
lvl.3

United States

NeonAura Posted at 4-2 07:52
I did and now it comes up with the Mimo screen controls (but now I don't get a prompt about the firmware) so it recognizes the connection.  Is it time to reformat my micro card?

Firmware now updated to 01.06,yeah!
2019-4-3
Use props
NeonAura
lvl.3

United States

NeonAura Posted at 4-2 11:42
OK, I turn on the Oslo and a vertical blue/green line tells me its connected.  Then a white box come up and instantaneously disappears.  The only thing I could glean is USB.  Right now Osmo needs recharging.   Thinking I may try again when I can plug the USB port direct.

I checked my firmware info and it's at 01.04.  Would that have something to do with it?

Success updating firmware finally
2019-4-3
Use props
NeonAura
lvl.3

United States

NeonAura Posted at 4-2 11:43
I did that but it just went to tutorials.  Did not see anything about firmware.

This time got the install prompt.  Yippee
2019-4-3
Use props
NeonAura
lvl.3

United States

NeonAura Posted at 4-2 13:00
I think it did the download as it did the percentage countdown but then it wouldn't let me install.  That's the point I'm at.

Mission accomplished
2019-4-3
Use props
DJI-Osmo-User-1
Captain
United Kingdom

Five posts to say you got the upgrade to work, Really!
2019-4-3
Use props
NeonAura
lvl.3

United States

DJI-Osmo-User-1 Posted at 4-3 08:27

Overkill is my byword!
2019-4-3
Use props
Curt1591
Captain
Thailand

hedac Posted at 4-3 06:27
it downloads 100% ok, but then fails at 52% when applying the firmware when the light flashs green/red
so it doesn't seem to be an issue of the servers.

Mine downloaded and installed to a partial percent, then shut down. But, after restarting the Pocket, I was updated.

Have you confirmed your firmware version?
2019-4-3
Use props
Tide
Captain
South Korea

Now its time to test the focus improvement.
2019-4-3
Use props
Ferdinand Montes / calor1030
lvl.4

United States

I just upgraded to the new updated without hiccups. Took less than 5 minutes
2019-4-3
Use props
KEN5423
lvl.4
United States

Where the fuck is the watermark delete option???!!!!!!!
2019-4-3
Use props
forbsie
Captain
  • >>>
Australia

DJI-Osmo-User-1 Posted at 4-3 08:27

He's on a fast-track to Captain
2019-4-3
Use props
BeterBan
Second Officer
Austria

KEN5423 Posted at 4-3 19:31
Where the fuck is the watermark delete option???!!!!!!!DJI you all are nothing but fucking chink cunt's that ignore all of your customers!!!!!!!!!!!Nothing but greedy chinese cunts!I wish our President Trump.......the best pres in USA history blocks all trade with third world china.Fuck you china!

Har, har, har .... in 1.06 is no logo remove, it was in 1.04!
Awake, stand up, read, think, do it - no Nobel Award needed!

2019-4-3
Use props
El Diabolico
First Officer

Germany

DJDream Posted at 4-2 07:48
Reducing focus pulsing - thanks for hearing my complain and fixing it. I'll check it out.

Yours and another's 50.000...
2019-4-3
Use props
djiuser_utPDuL3JecXW
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Where the fuck is the watermark delete option???!!!!!!!DJI you all are nothing but fucking chink cunt's that ignore all of your customers!!!!!!!!!!!Nothing but greedy chinese cunts!I wish our President Trump.......the best pres in USA history blocks all trade with third world china.Fuck you china!

This is a great example to show that how the brainless Trump is supported by super rude animals like you, who only thinks about "fuxx" all day long.
This is a gadget forum, NOT a politic forum!!!
If you really hate China and chinese products so much, return all your stuff "Made in China" at your home including your osmo pocket and shut the fxxx up!!!
2019-4-3
Use props
David_Harry
Captain
United Kingdom

CAN SOMEONE FROM DJI PLEASE REMOVE THIS RACIST POST AND BAN THIS USER.
2019-4-4
Use props
DJI-Osmo-User-1
Captain
United Kingdom

David_Harry Posted at 4-4 02:24
CAN SOMEONE FROM DJI PLEASE REMOVE THIS RACIST POST AND BAN THIS USER.

I can’t believe someone is that STUPID to post that bile, I totally agree with you BAN him and remove all the posts.

On a side note anger management is required for getting so mad about a feature that was actually available several weeks ago.

2019-4-4
Use props
NeonAura
lvl.3

United States

djiuser_utPDuL3JecXW Posted at 4-3 23:18
This is a great example to show that how the brainless Trump is supported by super rude animals like you, who only thinks about "fuxx" all day long.
This is a gadget forum, NOT a politic forum!!!
If you really hate China and chinese products so much, return all your stuff "Made in China" at your home including your osmo pocket and shut the fxxx up!!!

An apt response to a disgusting, hateful post.
2019-4-4
Use props
DJI-Osmo-User-1
Captain
United Kingdom

Where the fuck is the watermark delete option???!!!!!!!

If you had the brains and patience to look you would find it in the options, that’s all the clue you get. That being said you should donate your osmo to a charity and delete your account for your childish racist immature remarks to DjI
2019-4-5
Use props
AleX Spin
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3 ft
Italy

TheCameraGuy Posted at 4-2 11:17
So I erased my memory card - format. It still has a network issue. Then I did a reboot on the camera and the iPhone X, nothing. Then I rest the OP to factory settings and still nothing.

So, now I'm back further than I was when I started.

I'm having the same problems ....
Have you been able to update in the meantime?
2019-4-5
Use props
TheCameraGuy
Second Officer
  • >>>
Canada

Yes. I use a VPN on my iPhone. They told me to uninstall it, which I did. Then I tried the whole update again and was successful

Could this be an issue for you?
2019-4-5
Use props
Upscaleman
lvl.4
United States

You took out 24fps, you IDIOTS.  
2019-4-5
Use props
123Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now