Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
U.S. FAA sUAS Comments on Rule Making
957 5 2019-4-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HH1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 73114 ft
United States

The FAA is seeking comments from the public conceerning the use of sUAS, yoiu have till April 15, 2019 to get your comments in to them, there is no on-line cmments;  op to the internet address listed below and see if you want to get involved.  I think if Dji would get involved, as well as many others - I am sending mine in the regular mail.  I have no other knowledge about this but what is listed at the site.  Check it out!

https://www.regulations.gov/document?D=FAA-2018-1086-0001
2019-4-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day HH1. Thank you for posting this informative link regarding the Safe and Secure Operations of Small Unmanned Aircraft Systems. I hope all our co pilots will be aware of this matter. Great find and thank you for your support.
2019-4-2
Use props
HH1
lvl.4
United States

Thank you Stephen, get the word to your communications person for them to send some input as well in the form of a comment to the FAA, don't leave it all up to the users, help out.  Thanks for YOUR help.
2019-4-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

HH1 Posted at 4-2 09:37
Thank you Stephen, get the word to your communications person for them to send some input as well in the form of a comment to the FAA, don't leave it all up to the users, help out.  Thanks for YOUR help.

You are very much welcome HH1. We really value your support. Have a safe and happy flying always.
2019-4-2
Use props
KlooGee
Second Officer
Flight distance : 16783757 ft
  • >>>
United States

HH1 Posted at 4-2 09:37

HH1, thanks for sharing this and encouraging others to get involved.  I would also highly encourage others to provide constructive comments to this process to help make sure it’s not just the large corporations that have the microphone to the legislator’s ears.

In regards to DJI, they have a Policy and Legal affairs department based out of Washington DC.  They are extremely involved in all aspects with the FAA and other regulatory bodies trying to influence the future that DJI would like to see.  I’m guessing they have had a voice in the FAA’s ear as this draft was being developed.  Brendan Schulman is the VP of this group and is quite public facing and vocal about UAS policy.  

You can check him out here:
https://Twitter.com/dronelaws
2019-4-2
Use props
HH1
lvl.4
United States

KlooGee  - gee  Thanks for the information, and it sure is good to know that Stephen and you are ringing in with your support and knowledge - onward and upward
2019-4-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules