Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Roll back firmware to what worked?
1367 7 2019-4-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jhc
lvl.3
Flight distance : 790761 ft
United States

When I got my M600Pro in November, the XT2 sensor worked very well with the Android DJI Pilot app.  Is there any way to roll everything back to what worked?  Very frustrated at degraded functionality. Thanks
2019-4-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi jhc, we apologize for the troubles with M600 Pro, I see your previous thread that your drone has IMU calibration errors since the 27th of January, is that still the problem you are having now? We released the new firmware V 01.00.01.67 on 26th, February, did you update to that version to have a try?
2019-4-2
Use props
waxmooser
lvl.1
Flight distance : 216749 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-2 23:10
Hi jhc, we apologize for the troubles with M600 Pro, I see your previous thread that your drone has IMU calibration errors since the 27th of January, is that still the problem you are having now? We released the new firmware V 01.00.01.67 on 26th, February, did you update to that version to have a try?

Hello Mindy, thanks for answering. I'm not getting Im error  anymore. I can't get DJI Go/DJI Pilot to connect  using Androids devices like they originally did when I got the aircraft. Please provide links to the Android firmware versions  current in October-november of 2018 for  M600 Pro.
2019-4-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

waxmooser Posted at 4-3 11:16
Hello Mindy, thanks for answering. I'm not getting Im error  anymore. I can't get DJI Go/DJI Pilot to connect  using Androids devices like they originally did when I got the aircraft. Please provide links to the Android firmware versions  current in October-november of 2018 for  M600 Pro.

Hi waxmooser, DJI Go is not supported for XT2, may I verify if you are referring to the aircraft cannot connect to DJI Pilot? Is there any error message in the APP?
2019-4-4
Use props
jhc
lvl.3
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-4 02:12
Hi waxmooser, DJI Go is not supported for XT2, may I verify if you are referring to the aircraft cannot connect to DJI Pilot? Is there any error message in the APP?

Hello Mindy,
I think I may have gotten things working by repeated trial and error. Going out to fly M600Pro today .  New question is;  How can I get the DJI Assistant app  for Matrice and DJI Assistant app for Mavic Pro Platinum to run on one computer? Not simultabneously, just one or the other.  I get an error when I try to install Assistant for the Mavic Pro Platinum.
Cheers
Jim Caldwell
2019-4-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

jhc Posted at 4-5 05:23
Hello Mindy,
I think I may have gotten things working by repeated trial and error. Going out to fly M600Pro today .  New question is;  How can I get the DJI Assistant app  for Matrice and DJI Assistant app for Mavic Pro Platinum to run on one computer? Not simultabneously, just one or the other.  I get an error when I try to install Assistant for the Mavic Pro Platinum.
Cheers

Jim, they are different versions for different product, what is the error message when installing DJI Assistant 2 For Mavic v2.0.7?
2019-4-8
Use props
jhc
lvl.3
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-8 19:58
Jim, they are different versions for different product, what is the error message when installing DJI Assistant 2 For Mavic v2.0.7?

Hello Mindy! Yes, I know they are different because I own both an M600Pro and a Mavic Pro Platinum, and thus need both programs. I've had the MavicPP since July 2018, but I've been learning on the M600 since November 2018 and hadn't worked with the Mavic in several months. I downloaded the indicated version of Assistant for the Mavic,(to a laptop that already has DJI Asst for the M600 installed) but it (DJI Asst for MavicPP) won't run. I'll need to try it again and get a screenshot of the error message for you later today.  
Cheers,
Jim Caldwell

2019-4-9
Use props
tarrod
lvl.1
Flight distance : 147388 ft
Australia

jhc Posted at 4-9 10:05
Hello Mindy! Yes, I know they are different because I own both an M600Pro and a Mavic Pro Platinum, and thus need both programs. I've had the MavicPP since July 2018, but I've been learning on the M600 since November 2018 and hadn't worked with the Mavic in several months. I downloaded the indicated version of Assistant for the Mavic,(to a laptop that already has DJI Asst for the M600 installed) but it (DJI Asst for MavicPP) won't run. I'll need to try it again and get a screenshot of the error message for you later today.  
Cheers,
Jim Caldwell

I read in another thread to delete all previous assistant programs before downloading the one you need. So I guess if you're running 2 dji drones you'll need either 2 computers with the different versions or just to delete and re-download assistant as required.
2019-4-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules