Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CineView Media
First Officer
Flight distance : 5365522 ft
  • >>>
Norway

2019-4-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day CineView Media. Thank you for sharing this video and these information withnus today. Due to the GPS timing system change, the GPS system is expecting a GPS week number rollover on April 7th, 2019 at 00:00 UTC. In addition all DJI products that use GPS module and RTK module will not be affected by this issue. Thank you for continued support.
2019-4-2
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

No, it is not an April Fools prank (why would it be when the date is the 6th.?) but it is equally as pointless. The rollover only affects very old GPS reception devices, and none of the receivers used by DJI will suffer as a result. This piece of scaremongering was dealt with on the forum some weeks ago, and DJI even issued a statement through their forum moderators that the DJI devices would not be affected.
2019-4-2
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

CineView Media Posted at 4-2 12:59
Are you asking the person that already told you it wasnt a april fools prank why it isnt?

Not really, it was a rhetorical reply. But the report is totally irrelevant.
2019-4-2
Use props
Mark The Droner
Captain
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

I'm sure the threat to DJI aircraft and other such devices is completely legitimate.

In other news, be advised, if you're anywhere near Mobile Alabama, you'd be wise to check recent NOTAMs.  There are apparently Leprechauns flying within Mobile, Alabama airspace per the local NBC News channel.

2019-4-2
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Look, that's OK, I can understand that you are now embarrassed about this posting, having been told it is completely irrelevant, but that is no reason to lash out and respond by calling me a troll.

If you had folowed this issue when it was posted a few weeks back, all of this could have been avoided. You could also read the reply by DJI Stephen in post #2, where he flat out tells you that DJI devices will NOT be affected.
2019-4-2
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

CineView Media Posted at 4-2 13:30
Youre still the 5 year old nitpicker i see...
Unlike you, i dont live and breathe in this forum.

No, I am a 74 year old nitpicker, and having reached that age, I am not only impervious to insults from ignorant fools, I also know enough to not post rubbish on the forum, now go away.
2019-4-2
Use props
CineView Media
First Officer
Flight distance : 5365522 ft
  • >>>
Norway

Geebax Posted at 4-2 13:53
No, I am a 74 year old nitpicker, and having reached that age, I am not only impervious to insults from ignorant fools, I also know enough to not post rubbish on the forum, now go away.

Dude, get a life, seriously!
We all know now who you are, and where youre coming from.
Its just pathetic.
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=185399
2019-4-2
Use props
Labroides
Captain
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

PS, the answer is given at 11:08
That video is impossible to listen to and there's no answer at 11:08
But that's irrelevant because if you'd looked into this "potential" issue at all you'd have found out that it would only affect 20 year old GPS devices.

As for the rest of your continued posting .... it's just more garbage.
2019-4-2
Use props
patiam
Captain
Flight distance : 1093865 ft
  • >>>
United States

CineView Media Posted at 4-2 14:53
LMAO, i, not gonna comment on which of you are the biggest troll, ill leave that up to the rest in here to decide that.
Meanwhile, keep up your trolling, youre doing just great, and im sure they will show you the door once again, sooner than later, but dont let the door hit you on the way out

People who disagree with you and correctly point out that you've posted useless and irrelevant misinformation are not (necessarily) trolls.

As someone once said  “If you run into an a$$h*le in the morning, you ran into an a$$h*le. If you run into a$$h*les all day, you're the a$$h*le.”
2019-4-2
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

CineView Media Posted at 4-2 15:28
How are my post useless and irrelevant?
Cause i wasnt aware of that it had been posted weeks ago, and that i got other things to do than to sit here every day and read every single post?
Either youre to fresh in here to know these two trolls, that have been thrown out of this forum more than once, or youre just another one yourself.

'Either youre to fresh in here to know these two trolls, that have been thrown out of this forum more than once, or youre just another one yourself.'

It does your argument no good to post these lies, I have never been 'thrown out' of this forum.
2019-4-2
Use props
Mark The Droner
Captain
United States

Before starting a new thread, the first thing you should do is SEARCH so that you're sure your thread topic hasn't been posted earlier.  Otherwise you are simply posting redundant info and opening yourself to ridicule.  

If you had done that, you'd have learned that your topic is a dead one.  Sorry but that's the truth, and most of us know it already, because this particular topic been posted at least half a dozen times over the past six weeks or so.

Here is a ten year old but still useful video with some more tips to help you be a valuable contributing member:

Good luck
2019-4-2
Use props
Mark The Droner
Captain
United States

Imagine a hundred members just like you doing just what you did.  It ruins the forum for the rest of us.

I know you meant well, but you made an error.  

Search.  Then post.  Simple.  
2019-4-2
Use props
patiam
Captain
Flight distance : 1093865 ft
  • >>>
United States

Its called "Signal to Noise Ratio".
Understand it, and do your part to preserve it, and you won't have to deal with so-called "trolls" taking you to task for diminishing it.

(No guarantee that actual trolls will leave you alone. But the folks you have defensively labeled as such won't have any reason to give you grief.)
2019-4-2
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
Captain
Flight distance : 3428747 ft
Spain

lol ... satellites ...rotf ..Lmfao
2019-4-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules