Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Where do i find case info?
9165 5 2019-4-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ChrisMac12
lvl.1
Flight distance : 562336 ft
United States

I called in and they let me know i need to send my MA in for repairs.  I recieved a shipping label via email but i can't seem to find my case number, status update, or anything.

Also, it was my understanding they were going to send me a box to pack my drone into? is this correct? and how long does it take to recieve?

Thanks
2019-4-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi ChrisMac12, the case number can be found in 'My case': https://www.dji.com/service/repair?site=brandsite&from=nav when logging in with the same email account that you created in the case. And we can check the case status in 'Repair Progress Inquiry'.
Sorry that there is no box will be sent to you, please pack the drone well with the original package and find the nearest UPS store to ship the drone. GTScreenshot_20190403_110839.png
2019-4-2
Use props
Drone Cowboy Mr.Douglas Shaw
New

What is going on with my case nothing works I can’t get any information or News +. You Guys don’t answer your phone??? .  Again Please I would like to have an answer.   And you repair follow up it doesn’t work .  Is this the way you treat people really!
2019-10-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Drone Cowboy Mr.Douglas Shaw Posted at 10-10 05:39
What is going on with my case nothing works I can’t get any information or News +. You Guys don’t answer your phone??? .  Again Please I would like to have an answer.   And you repair follow up it doesn’t work .  Is this the way you treat people really!

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Could you provide us with your case number? We'd like to check the exact status and help you out.

Also, may I know did you contact our phone support during the working time? If yes, please kindly provide us with your phone number, we'd like to investigate, thanks!
2019-10-11
Use props
djiuser_zyT1M2yW6kUC
New

Guyana

Where do I find “my case” on your website? I’m looking all over due to the fact I cannot locate my case number. Can you let me know urgently.
2023-3-27
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

djiuser_zyT1M2yW6kUC Posted at 3-27 10:22
Where do I find “my case” on your website? I’m looking all over due to the fact I cannot locate my case number. Can you let me know urgently.

Hi there. Sorry for the inconvenience. If you created an online repair request, please check your email from time to time and a case number will be generated. A case number will be sent to you via the email used in creating the repair request. I managed to pull up the case number and found out that there are two (2) active case numbers under your account.  I'll be sending you the case numbers via PM and please confirm it by checking your email. Once replied, I'll ask your permission to cancel one of the case numbers you created online and proceed with the other case, Hoping for your immediate response. Thank you.
2023-3-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules