Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
50m rth limit???
676 9 2019-4-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiguy001
First Officer

Canada

hi - just noticed this... in the p4 pro - there is a 50m "limit" on the RTH? can you make it higher, because in some areas 50m is very low, especially hilly/mountainous areas, or places with tall buildings...

2019-4-2
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thats not true, it can be what you set it too, can you screen shot what you've seen?
2019-4-2
Use props
Labroides
Captain
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

There's no such limit .... try setting it when the drone is connected
2019-4-2
Use props
djiguy001
First Officer

Canada

Sure, just downloaded the DJI go 4 app, and this is what I am seeing (however, I did not yet connect the phantom, so maybe that is it). But I am seeing this:
2019-4-2
Use props
Labroides
Captain
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

djiguy001 Posted at 4-2 19:46
Sure, just downloaded the DJI go 4 app, and this is what I am seeing (however, I did not yet connect the phantom, so maybe that is it). But I am seeing this:[view_image]

So that RTH will work properly if you lose signal, the settings have to be saved to the drone.
That's why you can't see it properly.
Unless they've changed it very recently, this is what you should see.

Screenshot_20190403-160756.jpg
2019-4-2
Use props
Manxmann
Captain
Flight distance : 1178793 ft
Australia

My P4P+ certainly options 20-500m when RC & drone are connected.
2019-4-3
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. This option can be set depending on your preferences. We would recommend setting the RTH altitude higher than any object below the ground to prevent the incident. Please see the image below for your reference. Kindly keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for your support.

2019-4-3
Use props
Aardvark
Captain
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

There are a number of values and settings in DJI Go 4 that only become meaningful when all is connected and powered up, allowing DJI Go 4 to communicate with the aircraft.
2019-4-3
Use props
djiguy001
First Officer

Canada

Aardvark Posted at 4-3 12:17
There are a number of values and settings in DJI Go 4 that only become meaningful when all is connected and powered up, allowing DJI Go 4 to communicate with the aircraft.

Thanks, yes, figured it out.

It seems if you have not connected the phantom, it shows 50m. But upon connecting, it set it up correctly (up to 500m), so everything is good, thanks!
2019-4-3
Use props
Manxmann
Captain
Flight distance : 1178793 ft
Australia

If only all problems were so easily solved  
Good luck & happy flying DJI Guy
2019-4-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now