Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Please create a P4 RTK Group
812 5 2019-4-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LYVFD8142
Second Officer

United States

I know it's been asked sevral times and hopefully we can get a P4 RTK group set up so it will be easier for us to keep all the topics together and we don't clotter up another group. It really does make it hard to researh topics that away and new folks will start getting confused when we start talking RTK items and a P4 Pro thinks their drone has that option or visa versa.

So please setup a P4 RTK group for us!

Thank You! That is all!

2019-4-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi LYVFD8142, thanks for your feedback, we have added the Phantom 4 RTK sub-forum, please select the correct product next time. GTScreenshot_20190403_114038.png
2019-4-2
Use props
patiam
Captain
Flight distance : 1093865 ft
  • >>>
United States

We really do need this. While there are separate forums for even minor variants, the P4P RTK is different enough, and its user base and applications are so very different, that a separate forum is seriously warranted.

I don't think I'm going out on a limb here saying that most of the folks using P4P RTKs are not here to chit chat or post groovy videos they shot with their drones. As in the Pro Systems forums, most of us are here to get help and answers and share information with other serious users of the platform. But since there is a Phantom Forum that doesn't include a channel for the 'RTK, and the Pro Systems forum seems to be dedicated to Matrice and other platforms, we don't have a home.

Please give us one. It costs DJI nothing to do so. Just a few mouse clicks or command line statements.

ETA: WOW! It appears you granted the request while I was typing! Thanks DJI!
2019-4-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

patiam Posted at 4-2 19:48
We really do need this. While there are separate forums for even minor variants, the P4P RTK is different enough, and its user base and applications are so very different, that a separate forum is seriously warranted.

I don't think I'm going out on a limb here saying that most of the folks using P4P RTKs are not here to chit chat or post groovy videos they shot with their drones. As in the Pro Systems forums, most of us are here to get help and answers and share information with other serious users of the platform. But since there is a Phantom Forum that doesn't include a channel for the 'RTK, and the Pro Systems forum seems to be dedicated to Matrice and other platforms, we don't have a home.

That is correct, patiam, Phantom 4 RTK sub-forum is available now, please keep us updated if you have other suggestion or concern.
2019-4-3
Use props
LYVFD8142
Second Officer

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-3 02:15
That is correct, patiam, Phantom 4 RTK sub-forum is available now, please keep us updated if you have other suggestion or concern.

Thanks DJI for helping us out!
2019-4-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

LYVFD8142 Posted at 4-3 12:16
Thanks DJI for helping us out!

You are welcome, please let us know if you need any further assistance.
2019-4-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules