Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Osmo Mobile 2 + Huawei Mate 20 Pro
5613 6 2019-4-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JoshThorburn
lvl.1

South Africa

Hi Everyone

I have just purchased a new Huawei Mate 20 Pro. I had purchased another brand gimbal with it and it was virtually useless due to functionality issues.

I want to know:

Is anyone using the Osmo Mobile 2 with the Mate 20 Pro?

Is it worth me buying the Osmo gimbal to use with my phone?

Does object tracking work?

(( DJI SUPPORT -- Do you plan on updating the software to be Huawei Mate 20 Pro compatible in the near future? ))

Thanks a lot

Josh
2019-4-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. As of the time being, the Huawei Mate 20 Pro hasn't been tested by our engineers to determine if it would compatible, therefore, we couldn't guarantee if the application and the Osmo Mobile 2 will work while using it. Currently, we have not received from our engineers if this said mobile device will be compatible with our Osmo Mobile 2. No worries, we will consider this as a suggestion and forward it into our designated team to see if we could include this mobile device in our compatible list in the future. Please pay attention to our website for further details. Thank you for continued support.
2019-4-3
Use props
Lonesome Crow
Captain
Flight distance : 406076 ft
  • >>>
United States

Best thing is what I did.  Go on Ebay and get a iPhone 6S.  You don't have to have it on a plan, but the camera in the 6S can take 4K pictures and does a really nice job.
2019-4-3
Use props
Nicolas_Darren
New
South Africa

I've got the Huawei P30 and the object tracking works well. Will try to test out on the Mate 20 Pro
2019-4-11
Use props
djiuser_SyLx3N7aJciq
New
Indonesia

Hi everyone
I have osmo mobile2. And lm planning to purchase Huawei p30 pro.
Is the Osmo mobile 2 compatible with huawei p30 pro?
I'll appreciate any answers...
2019-4-18
Use props
djiuser_IK9OKv31OZVW
lvl.1

United States

djiuser_SyLx3N7aJciq Posted at 4-18 20:30
Hi everyone
I have osmo mobile2. And lm planning to purchase Huawei p30 pro.
Is the Osmo mobile 2 compatible with huawei p30 pro?

Yes, it definitely works for me..... but maybe it depends on your definition of 'Compatible?'  
2019-4-29
Use props
conradmarshall_
New

South Africa

Good day. I've searched the forum but can't find a posted response to my problem.

As follows: dji osmo 2 is not connecting to my huawei p20 lite. bluetooth is on, DJIGo app is running, Osmo is on -  just says DEVICE NOT DETECTED and keeps on scanning with no result. I have Emui version 8.0.0 and Android version 8.0.0. Compatible devices according to your forum.

Is Huawei P20 Lite supported?
2019-7-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules