Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Simultaenous video recording XT-2 thermal and visible
1075 5 2019-4-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Manes F
lvl.3
Spain

¡Hi Everybody!

We are involved in an inspection project and we are about to purchas M21-RTK, D-RTK-2 and XT-2. Altough I have looked for this information everywhere I am not able to find out if it is possible to record the thermal and video streaming at the same time. We do not care about how to do it. Our ideal situation should be to get them in the internal storage of the aircraft. We should have not problem either to access them or store them using a Manifold and the On-Board SDk.

Would anybody be so kind us to help us?

Best Regards
Manés
2019-4-3
Use props
broadlandboy
Captain
Flight distance : 1654222 ft
United States

I believe it does . Will check later.
2019-4-3
Use props
Manes F
lvl.3
Spain

broadlandboy Posted at 4-3 07:01
I believe it does . Will check later.

Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2019-4-3
Use props
EFRPIC
Captain

United States

The cameras carry SD cards which record independently as long as you ensure recording is enabled. Best to remove the SD cards and download from them directly.
2019-4-3
Use props
Manes F
lvl.3
Spain

EFRPIC Posted at 4-3 14:53
The cameras carry SD cards which record independently as long as you ensure recording is enabled. Best to remove the SD cards and download from them directly.

I had tought of this as  the last solution, But we should like to develope an Onboard Application to not have to use the SD Card accesing the video streaming of both cameras with the Manifold. I do not want to bother you any more, but have you any idea about this posibilty?

Thank you very much!
Manés
2019-4-4
Use props
Manes F
lvl.3
Spain

EFRPIC Posted at 4-3 14:53

I had tought of this as  the last solution, But we should like to develope an Onboard Application to not have to use the SD Card accesing the video streaming of both cameras with the Manifold. I do not want to bother you any more, but have you any idea about this posibilty?

Thank you very much!
Manés
2019-4-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules