Firmware update
2194 10 2019-4-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bontie
lvl.1
Flight distance : 19544 ft
South Africa

The RC note was that the firmware need to be updated. New it is stick at "Collecting firmware information." ?
2019-4-3
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the troubles that it caused. I would recommend using the DJI Assistant 2 to possibly update the firmware of your remote controller. Please refer to the link below for you to download this DJI Assistant 2 on your computer and also our video tutorial. Thank you for your support.

https://www.dji.com/mavic/info#downloads

2019-4-3
Use props
Hurley1718
Second Officer
Flight distance : 549295 ft
  • >>>
United States

I had a similar issue and basically it came down to a poor internet connection on my end. Once I got that resolved it updated with no issues.
2019-4-6
Use props
Juani1
lvl.1
Argentina

Would never recommend anyone to buy a Mavic Pro...camera gimbal loosens itself ..I had to repair the hole cámara and spend half the price of the drone...the rear sensors never work..I did not pay attention to this but then ended up crashing the drone.if the sensors would have work this wouldn’t have happened..I would appreciate a nice gesture from dji for my horrible experience..the serial number of my drone is 08QDE4D0120196
2019-4-7
Use props
Easy Ed
lvl.4
Flight distance : 41414 ft
United States

Juani1 Posted at 4-7 13:13
Would never recommend anyone to buy a Mavic Pro...camera gimbal loosens itself ..I had to repair the hole cámara and spend half the price of the drone...the rear sensors never work..I did not pay attention to this but then ended up crashing the drone.if the sensors would have work this wouldn’t have happened..I would appreciate a nice gesture from dji for my horrible experience..the serial number of my drone is 08QDE4D0120196

No rear sensors on Mavic Pro, duh.
2019-4-7
Use props
marctronixx
lvl.4
Flight distance : 210118 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yeah troll post. There are thousands of working old school mavic pros out there. I’m on a project now with 4 mavic pros and 3 mavic 2s. The old school mavic pros are going full well and working just like new.
2019-4-8
Use props
Goldchucker
lvl.4
Flight distance : 512 ft
United States

Easy Ed Posted at 4-7 19:01
No rear sensors on Mavic Pro, duh.

.........LOL
2019-4-15
Use props
Goldchucker
lvl.4
Flight distance : 512 ft
United States

Easy Ed Posted at 4-7 19:01
No rear sensors on Mavic Pro, duh.

...........LOL...............
2019-4-15
Use props
Lonesome Crow
lvl.4
Flight distance : 406076 ft
  • >>>
United States

Almost two years on my MP, love it, no problems!
2019-4-16
Use props
djiuser_FPMjZvUBHGyY
lvl.1

Portugal

Good Morning. I am buying a mavic pro combo, using a galaxy s8 plus and only use the drone on the beach totally deserted, but the control all the time disconnects. Unfortunately I'm not happy about that. I think it's very dangerous! I've done all the DJI Go 4 updates and it still happens. I want a solution, the device is very expensive and I did not use it much, less than 1 hour of flight. Regards Nivaldo
2019-4-17
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_FPMjZvUBHGyY Posted at 4-17 02:12
Good Morning. I am buying a mavic pro combo, using a galaxy s8 plus and only use the drone on the beach totally deserted, but the control all the time disconnects. Unfortunately I'm not happy about that. I think it's very dangerous! I've done all the DJI Go 4 updates and it still happens. I want a solution, the device is very expensive and I did not use it much, less than 1 hour of flight. Regards Nivaldo

Hi, we're sorry to know about this situation. I would like to ask what error message did you get during the disconnection problem? Was it a "DISCONNECTED" or "Aircraft Disconnected"? If the error message is a "DISCONNECTED" message, this is a connection problem between the mobile device, in this scenario, I would recommend checking the cables if it's properly installed and you may consider using the other port on your RC which is located underneath of your RC. Note: Ensure that the other cable is fully disconnected to avoid connection problem. However, if the error message is "Aircraft Disconnected", I would recommend checking the environment and ensure that there are no interferences to avoid the connection matter between the RC and aircraft. Please keep us posted on the latest progress.
2019-4-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules