POLL:Which filters do you USE OFTEN on your Osmo Pocket
2237 4 2019-4-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJDream
lvl.3
Israel

Poll: Which filters do you USE OFTENon your Osmo PocketPlease mention only filters that you use often and not filters that you own and never use or use rarely.
Cheers
Multiple choiceVote: ( Up to 5 entry optional ), Total 71 people participate in voting
Your user group with no voting privileges
2019-4-3
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sure that our valued DJI Forum will participate on this poll on which filter they've been used on the Osmo Pocket. Thank you for continued support.
2019-4-3
Use props
DJDream
lvl.3
Israel

For now 50% of the filter owners are using mostly the ND16 and ND16PL filters.
2019-4-6
Use props
BeterBan
lvl.4
Austria

I rarely use filters unless urgently needed, but I have a nice (aluminium) box
with adhesive magnetic strips from roll - 1000mm x 10mm x 1.5mm / or 1.0mm

CPL, wide angle, macro
2019-4-8
Use props
El Diabolico
lvl.4

Germany

DJDream Posted at 4-6 13:10
For now 50% of the filter owners are using mostly the ND16 and ND16PL filters.

That clearly depends on the time of the day and the available light... this poll makes absolutely no sense. Sorry. I use every filter I have depending on what I am shooting and when I am shooting it. Filters are used to keep the shutter speed at the double the frame rate. There's no average better filter. The fact that so far most people is voting for the ND16 is purely because Spring just arrived. If you make the same poll in 3 months, everyone will be voting for an ND32 or ND64.

It seems to me that you don't know what filters to buy and instead of making a simple question you make 'limited' polls.
2019-4-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules