Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Panda
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

980_444.jpg
For Marvel fans, Tello Iron Man Edition is perfect for learning how to fly a drone whileimmersed in the exciting world of the Avengers.

Tello Iron Man Edition (Click to know more details)

Tello Iron Man Edition Propeller Guards (Click to know more details)

Tello Iron Man Edition Quick-Release Propellers (Click to know more details)

Video: Tello Iron Man Edition Assembled
Tello Iron Man Edition is the result of a collaboration between Marvel, Ryze Tech, and DJI. An immersive app, 5MP photos, and intelligent flight functions such as Throw & Go make Tello Iron Man Edition the perfect choice for learning how to fly. With a flashy shell inspired by Iron Man’s classic suit, this fun mini drone allows you to explore the world of the Avengers and save the day!

Video: Tello Iron Man Edition: Fly Like a Hero

Tello Iron Man Edition is the result of a collaboration between Marvel, Ryze Tech, and DJI. An immersive app, 5MP photos, and intelligent flight functions such as Throw & Go make Tello Iron Man Edition the perfect choice for learning how to fly. With a flashy shell inspired by Iron Man’s classic suit, this fun mini drone allows you to explore the world of the Avengers and save the day!

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg

Tello Iron Man Edition (Click to know more details)

Tello Iron Man Edition Propeller Guards (Click to know more details)

Tello Iron Man Edition Quick-Release Propellers (Click to know more details)

Video: Tello Iron Man Edition Assembled

Video: Tello Iron Man Edition: Fly Like a Hero

A debate between two high schoolers is interrupted by an ominous noise, flashing lights, and a breaking news alert from their TV. FRIDAY speaks to them from a phone, encouraging them to turn to Tello Iron Man Edition, a new mini drone with intelligent flight functions and an immersive app. With FRIDAY’s help, they must dodge missiles, complete the mission, and save the day However, is it a dream or reality? It is time for you to discover the truth with Tello Iron Man Edition.

111.png

2019-4-3
Use props
DJI Panda
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Tello Iron Man is available in Australia now!!
Click to know more details> Tello Iron Man
2019-4-16
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Awesome! Looks great
2019-4-3
Use props
Lysak2003
Second Officer
Flight distance : 500052 ft
Ukraine

It looks fantastic!
2019-4-3
Use props
JL64
New
Flight distance : 213 ft
United States

Huh? I honestly thought this was a belated April Fools gag. Isn't this just a Tello with stickers on it?  Reminds me of one of those "knock off" copies of a drone where the manufacturer grabs any cultural hero and slaps the name on an item simply to drive sales.

Whats next, a "Michael Jackson's Thriller" Mavic Air ?
2019-4-3
Use props
Tree Wolf
lvl.4
Flight distance : 451119 ft
United States

lol, DJI your 5 years late
2019-4-3
Use props
jjswain01
New

United States

Explain why you can order accessories but not the actual drone. Or is this a late April fools joke? The Tello Iron Man Edition home page does not have link to purchase anything but accessories....
2019-4-3
Use props
jjswain01
New

United States

Can someone clarify if this is a joke or real? I only ask because there is no link to purchase one - just to purchase accessories.....
2019-4-3
Use props
jjswain01
New

United States

Can someone clarify if this is a joke or real? I only ask because there is no link to purchase one - just to purchase accessories.....
2019-4-3
Use props
KlooGee
Second Officer
Flight distance : 16783757 ft
  • >>>
United States

jjswain01 Posted at 4-3 08:29
Can someone clarify if this is a joke or real? I only ask because there is no link to purchase one - just to purchase accessories.....

What country are you located in?  Maybe its a country specific thing.  I just went to DJI.com, clicked on the Tello Iron Man banner at the top.  It took me to a marketing page, I clicked the blue "Shop Now" button.  On the resulting page was a big image of the new drone on the left with a bunch of accessories on the right.  At the bottom, I click the "ADD TO CART" button, and off I go to the purchase page.
2019-4-3
Use props
Vish26
lvl.3
Flight distance : 504669 ft
United Kingdom

Very smart looks awesome
2019-4-3
Use props
Nigelpugh7
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4846939 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

It’s a nice piece of Marketing DJi, but is it just me that feels this is just a bit cringeworthy, and just capitalising on the latest Avengers film?
2019-4-3
Use props
Keego63
lvl.4
Flight distance : 10082 ft
Australia

I am in Australia and get this message when I visit the links

2019-4-3
Use props
Jacob Williams
lvl.4
Flight distance : 824560 ft
United States

Its so cheesy, come on DJI
2019-4-3
Use props
djiguy001
lvl.4

Canada

Question - I couldn't find the tech specs...

Does it have RTH (return to home) in case it goes out of the 100m range? I've had smaller (fun/toy) drones - and if it gets too far away - the wind would just take it away, and I lost it...

Also - does it have the GPS built in as well? Or is it just like flying in 'ATTI' mode?

Thanks!
2019-4-3
Use props
Jacob Williams
lvl.4
Flight distance : 824560 ft
United States

Its so cheesy, come on DJI
2019-4-3
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

jjswain01 Posted at 4-3 08:28
Explain why you can order accessories but not the actual drone. Or is this a late April fools joke? The Tello Iron Man Edition home page does not have link to purchase anything but accessories....

Dear Jjswaino,
Appreciate your feedback here.

As suggested above, may I know where are you located in?
Upon checking the link in the post, the actual drone is available now.
For your reference, the product page has been attached below.

Warmly tip: We respectfully recommend you selecting your region first.

2019-4-3
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

Keego63 Posted at 4-3 10:09
I am in Australia and get this message when I visit the links

[view_image]

Pretty sorry about this Keego63, kindly rest assured that it would support later.
2019-4-3
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

djiguy001 Posted at 4-3 19:30

Does it have RTH (return to home) in case it goes out of the 100m range? I've had smaller (fun/toy) drones - and if it gets too far away - the wind would just take it away, and I lost it...

Hey, hope you have enjoyed your day. Here you are: https://www.ryzerobotics.com/ironman
Just access Ryze website here and click "Tello Iron Man" to find "Specs".

That's understood, but we pretty sorry that Tello Iron man hasn't been featured RTH, nor GPS module.  
Actually, it owned Vision System which would assist with the position.
2019-4-3
Use props
dronespilot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1392995 ft
  • >>>
United States

The Tello is a great drone with its size, but honstely I don’t see any difference here except for only stickers and a new app. I was hoping for something more innovative than adding stickers and cool names. At least improve the camera
2019-4-3
Use props
Toedles
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7676339 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

djiguy001 Posted at 4-3 19:30

As far as I know, Tello can only go 30m, or mine does anyway, speaking under correction here. No
GPS or anything flash.....
2019-4-3
Use props
djiguy001
lvl.4

Canada

RYZE Posted at 4-3 20:05
Hey, hope you have enjoyed your day. Here you are: https://www.ryzerobotics.com/ironman
Just access Ryze website here and click "Tello Iron Man" to find "Specs".

i see - so question - if I fly outside of 100m, will it just 'fly away'? or... does it stop/know the limit? thanks!
2019-4-4
Use props
Proteous
lvl.4
Flight distance : 228993 ft
Barbados

not bad at all
2019-4-4
Use props
maddox
First Officer
Malaysia

Looks cool!
2019-4-4
Use props
maddox
First Officer
Malaysia

BTW does the arc reactor light up?
2019-4-4
Use props
Sayhelloforme
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8133219 ft
United States

That’s kinda cool but you should make one for girls.
2019-4-4
Use props
fanse001b5aa
lvl.2
Flight distance : 31473 ft
Hong Kong

I’m already interested in tells, this Ironman version makes it much cooler
2019-4-4
Use props
AS0409
New

Philippines

Hi. Is this available in the Philippines? If yes, how much it is?
2019-4-4
Use props
Cepheroh
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1691959 ft

Singapore

Thats cool!
2019-4-5
Use props
eYeSkYeYe
Second Officer

Croatia

lol, what?
2019-4-5
Use props
Hartyaj
lvl.4
Flight distance : 49478 ft

Australia

Has Tony Stark bought one yet ?
2019-4-5
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

djiguy001 Posted at 4-4 04:46
i see - so question - if I fly outside of 100m, will it just 'fly away'? or... does it stop/know the limit? thanks!

Hey guy,if you fly outside of 100m,the signal may be worse because of the long distance and signal interference.If your mobile phone still connects to the tello,you can try to fly it back.But if the mobile device's signal is weak or is lost for 50 seconds,or the tello app crashes,the Failsafe Protection automatically initiates landing.
2019-4-5
Use props
djiguy001
lvl.4

Canada

RYZE Posted at 4-5 04:14
Hey guy,if you fly outside of 100m,the signal may be worse because of the long distance and signal interference.If your mobile phone still connects to the tello,you can try to fly it back.But if the mobile device's signal is weak or is lost for 50 seconds,or the tello app crashes,the Failsafe Protection automatically initiates landing.

Okay... so just to confirm/be clear -

If it DOES go outside of the 100m range (loses signal) - it *will* automatically land (and not just fly off into the wind?) Does it attempt to 'fly back', or just fly straight down?

Thanks!

2019-4-5
Use props
Junior SBC
lvl.4
Flight distance : 476483 ft
Brazil

I was waiting a sd card or internal memory, brushless motors, well, I stay will waiting new versions of Tello Thor, American Captain, Hulk..

Hugs

2019-4-5
Use props
KlooGee
Second Officer
Flight distance : 16783757 ft
  • >>>
United States

Sayhelloforme Posted at 4-4 19:39
That’s kinda cool but you should make one for girls.

Maybe the LINE FRIENDS Spark would be of more interest for girls?

https://www.dji.com/spark/line
2019-4-5
Use props
Sayhelloforme
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8133219 ft
United States

KlooGee Posted at 4-5 12:17
Maybe the LINE FRIENDS Spark would be of more interest for girls?

https://www.dji.com/spark/line

Yeah, you’re right. I forgot about them and they are cute. I would like to put a pink skin on my spark but I was thinking it could hinder the gps reception.
2019-4-5
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Looks cool
2019-4-5
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

djiguy001 Posted at 4-5 04:41

If it DOES go outside of the 100m range (loses signal) - it *will* automatically land (and not just fly off into the wind?) Does it attempt to 'fly back', or just fly straight down?

If it lost control,it will wait to reconnect for 50s and auto-landing.But if there is wind,It will probably be blown away.So please don't fly tello in windy day.And it will not fly back because it doesn't have GPS.
2019-4-6
Use props
Keego63
lvl.4
Flight distance : 10082 ft
Australia

djiguy001 Posted at 4-5 04:41

Hi there, if you are using an android phone check out the application TelloFPV. The developer has created some very cool functions and autopilots that can be used by the tello including a RTH function. Yes the tello does not have GPS, but he uses the info from the VPS. This does depend on the quality of the VPS data, so high speed flying and acrobatics will affect its accuracy, but if flying in Video mode(slow), i have got to within 2 metres from where it started.
2019-4-6
Use props
cutis
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1695351 ft
United States

There are more nonadults with parental finances than there are adults hooked on performing drones.
Well done debut entity DJI!

Look at the smarts utilized: entertainment studio film industries, captive toy industries, software gaming creators, bold advances in entity's design features beyond competition, and global availability plus global support.

I tell you, this entity got smarts. They're on top!
And the proof is the clamoring red tape and static pressuring it.
2019-4-6
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

cutis Posted at 4-6 18:49
There are more nonadults with parental finances than there are adults hooked on performing drones.
Well done debut entity DJI!

Appreciate your positive feedback here Cutis,that's great
2019-4-6
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules