DJI, please fix the mic adapter!
1048 5 2019-4-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Joemar7
lvl.4
  • >>>
American Samoa

DJI, I know you listen to your customers.  Can you please shed some light about why many people including myself, have issues with the mic adapter?  The recordings it produces are extremely low no matter what microphone is used.  Is it a defect?  Would a firmware fix it?  Many people have also claimed they have bought several mic adapters with the same result.  Would you send me one that works as intended?

I love my Osmo Pocket a lot.  I have spent decent money on it because it is an amazing camera.  I even have asked friends and family to get one.  Please DJI, gives us an answer.
2019-4-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Joemar7. I am sorry for the trouble that this has caused you. Let me please forward this thread/information to our DJI R&D Team for further development of the DJI Osmo Pocket and it's accessories. Thank you.
2019-4-4
Use props
Rick A
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3566 ft
Canada

DJI Stephen Posted at 4-4 07:45
Hello and good day Joemar7. I am sorry for the trouble that this has caused you. Let me please forward this thread/information to our DJI R&D Team for further development of the DJI Osmo Pocket and it's accessories. Thank you.

I just ordered one, I hope this is not an issue.....
2019-4-4
Use props
Joemar7
lvl.4
  • >>>
American Samoa

DJI Stephen Posted at 4-4 07:45

Thank you DJI Stephen.  I look forward to hear back from your R&D team.  
2019-4-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Rick A Posted at 4-4 09:23
I just ordered one, I hope this is not an issue.....

Hello and good day Rick A. Thank you for purchasing the DJI 3.5mm mic adapter. Once you have received it and if you have any inquiries or concern with the said accessories. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to help and support you. Thank you for your valued support.
2019-4-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Joemar7 Posted at 4-4 11:04
Thank you DJI Stephen.  I look forward to hear back from your R&D team.

You are very much welcome Joemar7. If you have any other inquiries or concern with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and support you. Thank you.
2019-4-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules