16969 9 2019-4-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Krrisstoff
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1725610 ft
  • >>>
Poland

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhNzY2znjII&lc=z22bed35tmvbhn1ht04t1aokgaw0oacuvf4skohnpy5mbk0h00410

Flying a drone is a great fun that gets fast. Connecting a remotely controlled vessel and camera gives many opportunities to capture interesting places from an unusual perspective. Thanks to DJI, we have a great tool to save memories of our trips, to which we can return or share them with our friends. Thanks to the very hard work of DJI employees, our drones are more and more advanced and safe. Because drones are becoming more and more popular, they appear much more often in our skies. We must remember that in addition to us, planes, helicopters, hang-gliders, balloons also move in the sky. DJI has introduced zones where you must get a permit to fly. In each country there are different flight conditions, and sometimes it is related to the notification of our flight.

In my country (Poland) and probably in other countries, drone flights can take place when we meet certain conditions. The conditions are divided into safety and traffic rules in the aviation zone. First of all, you must prioritize our security as well as people in the place where we fly. Below I will try to show you in points which principles I follow every flight.

Before I start the flight.
1. I choose the location where I want to fly.
2. I check if I can fly in the selected location in accordance with the law. Mainly uses a very cool application Drone Radar (works in Poland, I do not know how it is with other countries) - the application is free and available in appstore and google play. The Drone radar application is a great tool thanks to which we can check the air zones and conditions in which we can fly in a given place.
3. If consent is required at the place where I plan to fly, I will send a request for consent. In my country, security is very important and there are many places where permission for a flight is required. First of all, these are places near the airport, national parks, military facilities, stadiums, state buildings, power plants, etc. After obtaining consent (if necessary), I proceed to the preparation of the equipment itself.
4. Prepares everything I need:
A) Drone - I check its technical condition, check the software - if there is any update, update the drone, check if there are no failures in the engines, check the battery contacts, clean all sensors, run the drone, check the correct operation of the drone and camera.
B) Controller - I check if there is current software in it, check the correctness of buttons, check whether it connects to the drone, loads the controller's battery.
Batteries - I check if all have current software, check their visual status, check all are charged
C) Accessories - I prepare the charger, filters, memory card, tablet - battery, start mat, sunglasses, hat, reflective vest

Once I have checked the conditions in which I can fly and prepared the whole set, all I need is a trip to the selected location;)

next step

When will I get to the place to make sure I check again
1. flight conditions in the Radar Drone application.
2. I check the weather conditions in the UAV Forecast application (it is an application in which I check the current weather conditions: temperature, cloudiness, gusts, number of visible satellites, visibility)
3. Before the flight I check the drone technical condition again, recharge the battery, insert the memory card, have the appropriate filter installed in the camera

When I have all the gas, I go further
4. I'm preparing a drone
5. I run the counter and tablet
6 I run the drone
7. Check the connection status, compass and IMU, number of visible satellites, battery voltage.
8. Turn the drone and hang for about 3 meters, check the correctness of the joystick and the controller's response to the drone.

If everything is ok, I enjoy the views from the drone;) I fly, I take pictures, I record films. If I can capture something interesting, share with my friends and of course with you: D

I hope my instructions will be useful to you. As a certified drone operator, I always try to follow the above rules.

If one day you go to my country (Poland) and my city (Warsaw), remember about two applications that will allow you to fly safely and legally. Drone Radar and UAV Forecast.

If you have any questions, you can always call me: D

If you are going to my country, check out this page.
The most important things are described here. https://droneradar.eu/

poland1.jpg
2019-4-3
Use props
Dragonflyer
lvl.2
Flight distance : 260932 ft
Australia

Thanks does regulations apply to all sizes of dji drones and what drone do you fly?
2019-4-5
Use props
Krrisstoff
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1725610 ft
  • >>>
Poland

Dragonflyer Posted at 4-5 04:58
Thanks does regulations apply to all sizes of dji drones and what drone do you fly?

I tried to describe the general rules for all drones. I fly mavic air and mavic 2 pro.
As for the prevailing rules, in my country drones are divided by weight. Light drones up to 600 grams and drones over 600 grams. If you do not have the proper authorization, fly a light-type drones mavic air.
2019-4-6
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Very nice information and great capture! Nicely done
2019-4-8
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Very thorough and a great capture
2019-4-16
Use props
MaciekT
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2159413 ft
Switzerland

Dragonflyer Posted at 4-5 04:58

To sumarize:
In the cities areas you can fly only <600 g keeping distance from people, cars, animals, but always check in Droneradar aplication (I will see other limitation CTR, AGL limitations estc). Also in CTR 6 km you can fly only <600g with AGL 30m or nearest obsticle height. With weight >600 g I can fly outside cities areas and CTR > 6km (AGL < 100m).
2019-7-23
Use props
Zubayer.Khan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 770272 ft
Bangladesh

Thanks for the share.
2020-4-19
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

MaciekT Posted at 2019-7-23 06:49
To sumarize:
In the cities areas you can fly only  6km (AGL < 100m).

Thanks for the clarification
2020-9-27
Use props
EagleHigh
lvl.2
Flight distance : 326325 ft
Belgium

Thanks for describing the rules. I also flew in using DroneRadar (DroneRadar app). It is well thought through and very intuitive to use. It gives you the right feeling that you fly safely and following the current regulations (both national and EASA). Also, the PansaUTM System () is in my opinion superb and the cross-reference between various air traffic agencies makes it far superior to any I've seen in Europe. Just to mention flying in CTR takes only a brisk check-in and within 15-20 minutes you get authorization. Thumbs up!
2021-7-8
Use props
Mike hopio
lvl.1

United States

thanks for sharing great information about drone cameras
2021-9-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules