Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
update for the go-app Cristalsky!!!!!!!!!!
965 4 2019-4-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DRAGenDROP
lvl.4
Flight distance : 26170253 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

SO where is ti the update for the cristal sky GO-APP?????

damit

V
2019-4-3
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. DJI GO 4 V4.3.14 for Crystalsky has been released, however, if we haven't received any information if there will be an update for the DJI GO app as well in the near future. However, we will consider this as a suggestion to possibly have an update with the DJI GO app. Please pay attention to our website for further updates. Thank you for understanding.
2019-4-3
Use props
virgiliocatarsi
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2297 ft
  • >>>
Italy

DJI Tony Posted at 4-3 16:05
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. DJI GO 4 V4.3.14 for Crystalsky has been released, however, if we haven't received any information if there will be an update for the DJI GO app as well in the near future. However, we will consider this as a suggestion to possibly have an update with the DJI GO app. Please pay attention to our website for further updates. Thank you for understanding.

my crystal sky does not work with Osmo pro by wired Video adapter USB
My doubt is abt Dji go app Update ..
How can I check version ?  
why going thru " me" ..check for update I get " "failed to obtain firmware update information " on CS ?
thks in adv
2019-4-4
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

virgiliocatarsi Posted at 4-4 07:41
my crystal sky does not work with Osmo pro by wired Video adapter USB
My doubt is abt Dji go app Update ..
How can I check version ?  

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. You could use the DJI GO app to determine the current version of your app by locating the "About" section. However, if you would like to update the application in the crystal sky, may we know what is the current version of your app to determine if you needed to update the DJI GO app? Please keep us posted for the further update.  
2019-4-4
Use props
Photoscot
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1093727 ft
United Kingdom

I have the same issue with DJI Go app on CrystalSky. When I Check for Update I get the response "failed to obtain firmware update information".  I'm currently on v3.1.52
2019-5-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules