888 3 2019-4-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lonesome Crow
Second Officer
Flight distance : 406076 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have had my Osmo Mobile 2 for some time with it.  I am doing YouTube videos with it and really enjoying the capability and functions the device gives me.  Now, I recently added to my collection a camera jib.  Well, while on a site the other night, we were filming a video of a new band.  I had my camera taking movies while mounted on the jib, and during that, I am walking around with the Osmo Mobile 2.  We ended up with plenty of video to choose from to produce a decent video for production.  In looking at the video, my wife remarked on just how much better the video taken with my iPhone 6S and the Osmo was compared to the fancy Canon camera.  She proposed a thought....put the Osmo Mobile 2 on the camera jib.

Now, the question, have any of you done this, and have some video results to show?  I am to get a better stand for the camera jib by the weekend as I was using my normal camera stand, and would not recommend that.  Just not all that stable a connection point.

2019-4-3
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We're hoping that you could get the best feedback from our valued DJI Forum members who manage to use the camera jib with our Osmo mobile 2. Please let us know if you have other concerns. Thank you for continued support.
2019-4-3
Use props
Lonesome Crow
Second Officer
Flight distance : 406076 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 4-3 15:44
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We're hoping that you could get the best feedback from our valued DJI Forum members who manage to use the camera jib with our Osmo mobile 2. Please let us know if you have other concerns. Thank you for continued support.

Thanks Tony, and yeah, hoping someone has done some R&D on this already, and if not, wait for it, cause I will put something together!!
2019-4-3
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Lonesome Crow Posted at 4-3 15:48
Thanks Tony, and yeah, hoping someone has done some R&D on this already, and if not, wait for it, cause I will put something together!!

You're most welcome! Cheers!
2019-4-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules